It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Six

I looked at the image, and Rosa looked back at me, she was dressed in a blue, almost see through nightee. Even though I had technically already seen her naked, this was different, she wanted to be naked. Her eyes looked lustful; her lips were parted in that irresistible I had seen her use yesterday. Another picture was of her was lying some grass with a VERY small top and skirt that was very very tight, her face looked as if it was saying ‘come and get me. If you can’. That would leave nothing to the imagination, which of course led to me getting turned on very quickly. Shit, shit, shit… shit!!! Every time I calmed down I looked at the same picture, and I would have to start the calming process all over again. Putting the pictures away, I concentrated on calming down, just as I was regaining control over myself; Rosa turned her face to my stomach, her mouth near my dick. Fuckk!!! Shoving the pictures in the very back of the book, I slipped Rosa of my knee in one swift movement, I practically ran to the bathroom. Splashing cold water onto my face, I tried to catch my breath. Looking into the mirror, my face was red, my eyes were wide and I look of utter disbelief on my face. How could one girl make me like this? The voice in my head asked.

“Jai?” I heard Rosa call from behind the door. “Are you alright?” I saw the picture again. Fuck.

“Um… Ye-Yeah.” My voice cracked. “I’ll be out in a few minutes.” I don’t know if I could look at her without seeing that image. It was going to drive me insane. Walking slowly into the kitchen, Rosa handed me a coffee. I thanked her without so much as lifting my head. She sighed.

“You saw the pictures didn’t you?” My head snapped up.

“N…no…what pictures?”

“I’m not stupid Jai, you’ve seen the playboy pictures.” With that she walked into the living room and grabbed them from the hiding place. She pushed them onto the table; I glanced again and immediately had to look away. She didn’t say anything she just watched me. Watched my reaction.

“You’re all the same.” She murmured. “You can’t look at an image like that without thinking about seeing me naked. Even though you practically have.”

“Rosa… I…”

“Whatever Jai, I got asked. How often does someone get asked to do a playboy shoot?”

“Rosa, don’t be upset please? It was just a shock.”

“Whatever.” She looked away, her face was blank.  

“Jai, can you do me a favour?”

“What is it?”

“Can you order me take out? And you if you want some?” She smiled. “Oh and by the way, you’re paying.”

“Why do I have to pay?”

“Because you’re a pervert. And since you got a look of me, it’s only fair that I get to see you naked or… you pay for dinner. I guessed you would choose the latter.” Damn, she’s good.

I sighed dramatically. “Fine.” Rosa clapped her hands together happily.

“So did you like the playboy pictures then?”

“Um… I--” Fuck, what could I say?

“It’s alright if you do. I just want to know, the magazine want to use me for the February issue, but I’m nervous y’know. No one knows about me posing for them and if I dad finds out, I think he’ll personally kill me.” She laughed a little at this.

“Well they are…um…very…nice…”

“Just nice? Or would you say sexy? Or something that you’ll think about tonight?” She winked at this. I swear my heart almost stopped.