Love Revealed {4}

Jesse and I continued to play in the ocean. Jesse tried to help me float and we went under water more. Jesse was chasing me in the shallow water. I was having a blast as I ran from him. Soon we both were out of breath and collapsed on my towel.

“Jesse what time is it?”

Jesse pulled out his phone, checking the time.

“It is 5:21”

“Oh, Great! Mitch is probably worried sick.”

I sat up and began grabbing my clothes and slipping into them.

“Robin how about I come over for awhile? I can take you home then.”

“Sure Jesse.”

Jesse began helping me pick up my things. We headed toward his car in the beach parking lot.

Everytime we lie awake

After every hit we take

Every feeling that I get

But I haven't missed you yet

Every room-mate kept awake

By every sigh and scream we make

All the feelings that I get

But I still don't miss you yet

Only when i stop to think about it

I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?

I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?

My phone began playing Three Days Grace I hate everything about you. Jesse took my things and laid them in the back seat. I sat in the passenger seat and opened my phone.

“Yeah Mitch?”

Yeah I know what you are thinking why does your own brother have that ringtone, well he chose it not me.

“Where are you?”

“Jesse and I lost track of time. He is bringing me home and staying for awhile.”

“All right, as long as you are OK. Um . . . Well Nat invited me to stay over. You will be okay on your own right?”

“Yeah Mitch I’ll be OK. Have fun at Nat’s.”

“Yeah, Yeah. All right well you know to keep everything locked and no strangers. So love ya.

“Yes I know, love you too.”

“Bye Robin”

“Bye Mitchy”

We both hung up laughing at my bother’s nickname. I glanced at Jesse and he was shaking his head with a smile on his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got to my house Jesse got my brother’s shower and I took my shower. I got out and pulled on some pajamas. I pulled on my white jacket and house shoes walking downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and found Jesse cooking.

“Jesse what are you cooking?”

Jesse turned around and motioned for me to come over. I got closer and smelled the food. As I got closer I realized that it was my favorite. It was Ramen noodles with chicken and cheese. I had taught and showed him how to cook the meal.

“Robin just find us some bowls for us while I cook this.”

I pulled two bowls out of the cabinets. Then I searched the fridge and chose two sprites and filled two cups with ice and sprite. Jesse continued to stir the food until the cheese melted. Soon he poured the food evenly into both bowls. Both of us sat on the couch deciding to watch TV.

“So Robin have you talked to Matt since last night?”

“No . . . I’ve been ignoring his calls and messages all day.”

“You are doing the right thing. He is a complete dumbass.”

We continued eating and watching TV. Soon we both finished and cleaned our mess.

“Hey Robin, how about a movie?”

“Sure they are just under the TV in the cabinet.”

Jesse and I looked through all my family’s movies. Jesse had watched about all our movies including the chick flicks.

“Jesse how about we watch “A Cinderella Story” with Hilary Duff.”

“Okay, why not.”

I pulled the movie out and placed it in the DVD player. Jesse and I got comfortable on the couch as the movie started. We had watched the movie before and knew it by heart. During the movie Jesse started bringing up old times, causing me to laugh.

I decided to be sneaky. During the scene of Cinderella and Prince walking to the patio I snuck up on Jesse.

“HAH now I am going to get you.”

I began tickling his sides causing him to laugh. He began moving and turning toward me. Soon he began tickling me and I was laughing so much. He suddenly stopped tickling and starred into my eyes.

Now exactly what is he doing I thought to my self.

Jesse began lowering his head. His lips collided with mine in a blissful kiss. I didn’t know how to respond, I had no idea Jesse thought of me that way. This wasn’t right, I still had a boyfriend.

I didn’t respond back to the kiss. Jesse pulled away his face and eyes registering exactly what he did. I was still in shock. I had no idea what to say. All this is too much for one day.

Jesse decided to break the silence. “I am gonna go.”

Jesse walked around and picked up his things. He didn’t eve glance in my direction and he walked out of my house. My shocked state was wearing off as I turned toward the TV. Cinderella and her Prince danced to “I’ll Be.”

As the situation settled in my mind a tear ran don my cheek. I never knew that the perfect love was right in front of me.

http://www.polyvore.com/leavin_love/set?id=10475552

Copy and Paste the link. Robin's Outfit for the movie and food.

Author's Note:

I want to know if I should make a sequel or not. I have the title in mind and the concept I want to use so that will be alright. Just comment letting me know. This one stops at ten chapters just to remind everyone again. If you do want a sequel it will have to wait until one of the other stories are done first.