Amazing feelings...

Hey Guys.. So uh... yeah, i haven't updated for a really long time and i'm sorry about that, but there's been going alot of stuff on in my life these past months and i couldn't get myself to write anything so yeah.. Sorry, but here there is a chapter and i hope you like it!

===========================================

I walked Down the sidewalk humming to myself with a smile on my lips.

It's been about a month since i met Jason and our friendship has grown alot.

He lived pretty close to me and i was on my way to his house.

I had only been there once, but now he had invited me Again and told me that he had a surprise for me, I Wonder what it is?

I had almost forgotten the way but i found the house eventually and walked up to the front door and used the doorbell.

I could hear someone talk and yell inside the house, it didn't seem like it was a fight though.

Finally the door opened but it wasn't Jason...

It was Skydoesminecraft.

"Oh! You must be Kate! It's great to actually meet you, come on in!"

"My name is Adam, but i think you already know that!" He said leading me into the livingroom.

"You can sit in the couch if you'd like, Jason will be here in any minute now~!" He sang heading into what i believe to remember being the kitchen.

I began humming Again while waiting for Jason when i heard Adam yell, "Where did you take my butter?!?!"

I heard laughter and decided to see what was going on, so i stood up and walked towards the door leading to Again what i belive to be the kitchen.

Suddently someone came running out of there and bumped right into me making me fall.

I closed my eyes as i hit the ground and when i opened them i realized the person was ontop of me.

Is that deadlox? I thought and began blushing when he met my eyes.

His face went almost as red as mine, if not more.

He quickly stood up and reached a hand to help me up.

I took it and stood up Again.

He smiled akwardly and apologized.

"It's okay, i'm uh Kate." I said still red because of the awkward moment that happened before.

"Yeah uh, Jasons has been talking alot about you... I'm uh, Ty."

"TY!!" It sounded behind him, when He turned around he got tackled to the ground by Adam.

I stood awkwardly while they fought about random stuff.

"Hey Kate, and uh... Ty, Adam..." I turned and saw Jason stand a few feet away from me.

I smiled and said Hello and turned around Again to see that Ty and Adam was still fighting, i could hear Jason sigh and then he walked past me over to them.

They stopped fighting and looked up, laughin awkwardly they stood up and brushed themselves off.

"Hey Jason! We was on our way out the door just now, heh..." Ty said awkwardly scratching the back of his head, "Yeah uh, so have a fun time! Byeee!~" Adam sang running to the door and running outisde.

"Wait for meee!!" Ty yelled running after.

I smiled and turned around to Jason, he smiled and asked if i wanted to see a movie, i agreed and walked over to the couch.

He said i could choose a movie while he went to get something.

=============Some minutes later=============

I still hadn't found a movie when he returned and asked me, i shaked my head and he asked if he should find one, i said sure and stood up to sit in the couch.

While he searched through the movies i kept starring at him, everything about him was amazing, his looks, his hair, his smile, he was so... No i can't think like that... I shaked the thoughts away and waited for him to find a movie.

He then stood up and held three movies up, disaster movie, Inceptione and of course a horror... The descent.

I loved horrors, even though i got scared easily, so i chose that one and he nodded setting the other movies back and making the movie ready.

=============About 40 minutes later~==========

I have to say, this movie made me jump a few times and the music only made it worse.

Jason kept laughing now and then when i got scared and i would punch his shoulder lightly which only made him laugh more.

Suddently i got a jump scare Again, just this time i held on to a pillow and burried my head into it.

What kind of pillow is this?... I looked up and realized i held on to Jason, i blushed like crazy and hurried back to where i sat.

Luckily he wouldn't be able to see my really red face since the lights were off, he laughed a bit probably looking my way making me blush harder.

Some time later i began getting really tired and couldn't help but close my eyes.

I leaned my head on something not caring what it was at the moment, i soon drifted into a Deep sleep.