Are you really..??

"It's.. Jake.. H-he broke up with me.." When she said that she started crying even more and I hugged her saying "It's gonna be alright, is there anything that could help?"

"Some water would b-be nice.." she said starting to calm down.

"Of course," I said already starting to stand up and heading to my kitchen, I returned with a glass of water, handed it to her and sat down once again.

"I thought he actually liked me.." She started, "i.. guess not."

"Is there anything that could take him off of your mind, make you feel better?" i asked looking at her while she was thinking.

"Shooping..?" She said after some seconds of thinking, "Alrighty then, shooping it is!" I said standing up and heading for my purse which was in the kitchen.

Serah loved shooping, that was what would always make her happy, i guess some people just like to 'shop the pain away', i thought to myself as we headed out the frontdoor.

**Skipping to da mall which is freakhing big**

"WAIT, I CAN'T KEEP UP!!" I yelled as i ran after Serah who was running towards her absolute favorite store, KeepingTheStylex, when i caught up to her she was standing infront of the stores mirror's and looking at a dress, "Omg, never just run again i-i can barely breath.." I said almost fainting, well not really, I got a better look at the dress and saw that it was a red mid-long strapless dress, i didn't really like dresses but this one was actually very pretty.

"I must own that dress! Omg it's SO pretty and i must just own it, just must!" She said jumping up and down, she clearly was a lot happier than when we left..

I got a bit closer to the window and looked at the price.. "You should really look at the price before jumping up and down.." i said and she soon stopped jumping and joined me in looking at the price of the dress.

"Oh dear.. That's expensive.." She said a bit sadness in her voice, "But oh well.. Just a dress, already got tons of them, so whatever."

"You sure? I could pay the one half if you really want it," i said smiling at her, she smiled back and then said "you really are the bestest of bestest friends! But really, it's just a dress and i don't think i'd ever wear it.. You know half the dresses i've got i havent even used yet!" 

"Now, what i would really like is something to eat! My hungerbar is almost down, and it hurts to starve!" She said smiling widely, i started laughing when she said hungerbar, and soon we both laughed hysterically, people looked at us but we didn't care, when we had stopped laughing like crazy we soon was sitting near a restaurant called ShorNW.

"Uh, i'm going to get some fresh air or whatever," i said, i really needed to get out of this mall, it was freakhing hot in here!

"Yup, just don't be away for a month!"

I laughed and headed outside, i was really wondering why Jake broke up with Serah, who could not like her? Or did he, maybe they got into a fight or maybe it's a whole other story-

My thoughts got interrupted by bumping into someone.

"Omg, i'm soo sorry i was caught in my thought and didn't look where i was going-"

"It's alright, that could happen to anybody," the person, clearly a man said, his voice sounded familiar..

"I'm Jason by the way," he said and that's when i knew who he was.. But it couldn't be.. Jason, as in TrueMU, as in THE minecraftuniverse?!

I looked up at him and recognized him from one of his irl vlogs, his voice, his look, yup.. I was standing infront of minecraftuniverse.

"Uh, hello..?" He waved his hand across my face, and god knows how long i've been standing and looking at him.

"U-uh.. I'm.. Kate," i said shyly, why would i be shy? I would never EVER be shy, but okay, i were standing infront of minecraftuniverse.. A-aand i'm starring again..

"Well nice to meet you Kate!" he said smiling, that smile, omg, am i dreaming again?

"Nice meeting you too.." Should i say i were a star, or would that be creepy or-

"Well, i have to get going," he said.

"Me too," i replied, but right before i started to walk he stopped me.

"And uh, here," he took out a pen from his jacket and a piece of paper, he wrote something down and handed the paper to me.

Then he walked away, i still couldn't believe i just met minecraftuniverse, and when i looked down on the paper his freakhing number was wroten there, now i HAD to be dreaming, he didn't even live near me! Did he? What, why wouldn't i have seen him before then?

I walked back to where Serah was sitting and sat down on the chair beside her.

"Kate, where the hell have you been? It's like been an hour or something!" She said, an hour? Now i don't think i were gone for an hour, maybe, i don't really know for sure..

"Kate?"

"I uhm, ran into someone.." ... "And you won't believe me if i tell who."

She looked confused and curious at the same time, "tell me!"

"Minecraftuniverse.."

================================================================

Soon comming more!