Playing with HIIM

Soorryyy i haven't updated in a Long tine! I just couldn't find that much time to write, but here is another chapter and i hope you like it even though it sucks xD

=============================================================================

I awoke with the feeling that someone starred at me, when i opened my eyes the first thing i saw was Serah starring down at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as i slowly sat up yawning. 

"And how did you even get in here?"

"You didn't lock the door." She said simply, "Oh, and Jason texted you!" She threw my phone towards me, i catched it "When did i allow you to look at my texts?" I said tiredly.

"Never but i do it anyway!" She giggled and stood up walking out of my room, probably going into the kitchen.

I yawned once more and looked to my phone, 3 texts from Jason..

Jason: Hey, would you like to play a map together today?

Jason: You there?

Jason: Maybe you are sleeping..

I laughed a little as i began to text him back,

Me: I was sleeping, then i woke up with someone starring at me, weird morning.. Anyways yes i would like to play a map with you! :)

Almost right after i had send it i got a reply, wow he's a fast typer!

Jason: Great! What about 16:00?

Me: Sounds good! I'll go on skype when the time is :)

Jason: :)

I closed my phone and left it on my desk and then walked out of the room leaving the door a bit open.

Right as i entered the livingroom i could smell something good, was that smell pancakes?

"Hey Serah where did you go?" I yelled, i jumped 4 feet when a hand touched my shoulder.

"Omg don't scare me like that!" I turned around and my face met with a -crying of laughter- Serah.

"Sorwyy, but cmon let's eat PANCAKEES!" She said as she pushed me forward to the kitchen.

=================After eating Pancakes, and after Serah had left!====================

After waving goodbye to Serah i decided to take a quick nap before i was going to play with Jason.

My eyes slowly opened, i sat up and looked at the clock. 

16:18

"SHIT"

I flew up from the bed and started my computer, while i waited i hoped that Jason would still be on skype and wouldn't be annoyed that i was a bit late.

"cmon cmon cmon!!"

"Okaay! Started, now i need to log on skype aaaaaaaaaand.."

"YUSH, He's on!"

I called him up and waited when i heard him.

"Hey! A bit late on arent you?"

"Sorry! I was taking a nap and-"

"Nah, it's alright, now which map should we play?"

I smiled to myself and thought for some seconds before i answered, "What about epic jump map valentine edition?"

"Sure!"

We logged on minecraft, he gave me his server ID and we started playing.

===============2 hours lateeeer=================

We had just stopped playing and i had closed my minecraft, it was fun to play with Jason, i feel like i have known him in a long time even though it's not that long.

"So could we play tommorrow again maybe?" Jason says

He actually wants to play with me again?

"Yeah sure!"

"Cool! I'm going to end the call now, see you tommorrow!" And with that he ended the call.

I sat there with a big smile looking at the computer screen, i have met Jason.. The minecraftuniverse, and i have just played with him.

Best two day's ever!

=====================================================================

Once again, i am SO sorry that i haven't updated! I promise to try updating more often, thanks for reading :)