Chapter 4 - Fixing your own Timeline

SM Ent. Tower, 8:00 a.m January, 2018...

Jonald: Annyeonghaseyo, SNSD!

SNSD: Annyeonghaseyo, Jonald Oppa!

Jonald: Where are Jessica and Tiffany?

JeTi: (*Open Door) SORRY, OPPA. WE'RE LATE.

Jonald: Thanks Jonald for making the 9 Angels back. It's OK. Were just only...

Suddenly, Jonald's right hand is disappearing.

Jonald: Huh? What happen to me?

Taeyeon: Oppa, What happen to your hand?

Jonald: I don't know Taeny. Tiffany, Jessica, did your mom tell you about the day that you came into this world?

JeTi: What?

Tiffany: Do you mean our story during our birth date?

Jonald: Yes.

Tiffany: My father’s said that there was a man shouted at them and says "STOP DON'T MOVE" then a car crashed into the front gate of the building. The driver of the car died and also the man who saved our mother also died.

Jonald: WHAT!

Yoona: Why are you so affected?

Jonald: *Sight. Alright, I gonna tell you the truth.

SNSD: Truth?

Jonald: Yes. But first, let’s go to my car.

At the parking lot...

Seohyun: Why did you take us here? And why your whole body is keep blinking?

Jonald: The truth is... This... This car is a Time Machine.

SNSD: WUH?

Jonald: You don't believe? (*Le Open Car).

SNSD: WOAH!

Sooyoung: Time Circuits

Taeyeon: Last Time Departed

Tiffany: Input Time Display

Seohyun: Present Time

Hyoyeon: OMO! Is that Flux Capacitor?

Yuri: Flux Capacitor? What is Flux Capacitor?

Jonald: Flux Capacitor is the special device that allows me to travel in time.

Yuri: Really?

Jonald: Yes. And the man standing in front of the hospital is...

JeTi: Is... You... :-(

Sooyoung: So if it is you, the standing man in front of the hospital and died. That means...

SNSD: You didn't exist anymore.

Seohyun: So that's why you keep blinking.

Jonald: Yeah.... :-(

Taeyeon: Oppa, what shall we do?

Jonald: If only you can help me change the timeline.

Taeyeon: Were glad to help you. Right, SNSD?

SNSD: RIGHT!

At SM Ent. Tower...
Jonald: Ok here is the plan. Taeyeon  and Yoona will travel back to the past. So far as I know, I addicted to Yoona and Taeyeon. So if I saw

Yoona and Taeyeon, I may distract and forgot about the accident.

Tiffany: Can we help?

Jonald: No. Jessica and Tiffany, you must not see your younger parents, it may change your timeline.

Taeyeon: So Am I?

Jonald: Yes.

Yoona: How do we prevent this thing?

Jonald: You must change your outfit, change your style, change your look and make it like you're living in the year 1989.

Yoona: Taeyeon unnie has many types of classic style clothes.

Taeyeon: That's right.

Jonald: Good. And two more things. First, take this picture. As you can see my picture here, my hand was disappearing. If you change the timeline, it will change back to normal. And last, you're picture group. If you failed, Tiffany and Jessica will erase in the existence. If you succeed, all the photos and the timeline will be back to normal.

YoonTae: I Understand.

Taeyeon: Yoona

Yoona: Taeyeon

YoonTae: 1, 2, 3, fighting!

Sooyoung: GO, PUSH IT. But do you know how to run the time machine?

YoonTae: Uummm.....

Sooyoung: Just what I thought. HAHAHA!

Jonald: No problem. I just gonna say it. Please jot it down for you to remember the steps.

Yoona: OK, oppa. (*le get notebook and write)

Jonald: Step 1, turn on the "Time Circuits" which is located under the flux capacitor. Then

Hyoyeon: Then, input the time then travel in 88 mph then hide the car. After fixing the time, travel back one second behind. For example, 1 o'clock then set the time to 1 o'clock and 1 second. Right? And also don't mention your real name in the past or future.

Jonald: You're definitely right. Did you watch Back to the Future?

Hyoyeon: Yes.

Jonald: In that case, you will join with Yoona and Taeyeon. Guide them and advise them.

Hyoyeon: I Will. Yoona, Taeyeon, What do you waiting for, let’s go!

YoonTae: JONALD OPPA! FIGHTING!

Hyoyeon, Yoona and Taeyeon went back to the parking lot. Hyoyeon drive the car and fly to the San Francisco, California, USA.

Hyoyeon: Time Circuits (*turning on) ON. Set the date to (*typing) April 18, 1989, 2:55 p.m. Alright, are you ready?

YoonTae: READY!

Hyoyeon: 88 mph. Here we GO!

And they traveled back to the past.