Final Chapter - It's About Time

Hyoyeon: What do you mean hard to find plutonium? Can we just use your Time Machine to go travel back in time?

Jonald: I want to but...

Taeyeon: But what?

Jonald: I'm run out also of plutonium.

Yoona: WHAT!

Taeyeon: That means...

Hyoyeon: Where stock!

Jonald: No.

Taeyeon: What? Why not?

Jonald: Cause there is a way.

Yoona: How?

Jonald: Let's write a letter for the Future Jonald and tell him to make 2 extra plutonium.

Hyoyeon: Right! Then when he receives it, he will make 2 extra plutonium and...

Jonald: Yeah... :-( the Time Machine was here also.

Christopher Lloyd: Ehem... seems like you have a problem with the Time Machine?

Jonald: Christopher Lloyd? Is that you? Dr. Brown of Back to the Future?

Christopher Lloyd: Yes. But not in the movie but in the real life

Jonald: You are a real doctor and scientist?

Christopher Lloyd: Yes. I heard you that you have a problem in time machine?

Jonald: Yes, were run out of gas, both of Time Machine.

Christopher Lloyd: And you’re from the future right?

Jonald: Well the 3 girls are from the year 2018, and me from the year 2015.

Christopher Lloyd: Hi girls! May I know your name?

Jonald: It's ok. You can tell your real name.

Hyoyeon: Hi, I'm Hyoyeon of Girls' Generation.

Taeyeon: Hi, I'm the Leader of Girls' Generation, Taeyeon.

Yoona: Hi, I'm Yoona of Girls' Generation.

Jonald: And I'm Jonald Chua, their Manager.

Christopher Lloyd: Nice to meet you. Wow Girls' Generation. Why are you here anyway?

Jonald: Originally, I was inspired by you so I invented the time machine. One day, when I became their manager, I used my time machine to

fly to south korea. I parked it on a sidewalk and forgot to lock the door. Then there is one guy stole my Time Machine and travel back in time and the whole 9 members of Girls' Generation erased from the existence.

Christopher Lloyd: Woah... that was bad.

Jonald: I think after changing the timeline of the year 2000, he went back to the 2015, the original date. By the time I know what happened, I went back in time in the year 2000, and capture the bad guy. After all of that I went back in time and I just realized, there's only 7 members, and the Future me send me a letter and tells me that there was a big accident happened in this year. The bad guy escaped and used the Time Machine once again and traveled here and crashed the front door of the Hospital and the Time Machine destroyed.

Christopher Lloyd: So if the Time Machine destroyed, then what is this Time Machine here?

Jonald: The future me send me a map where he fixed the Time Machine here and he hide it on our school.

Christopher Lloyd: So that's how it happens.

Jonald: Continuing, then, the bad guy was died from the accident.

Christopher Lloyd: Then why are you here if the bad guy was died?

Jonald: Because of Tiffany's Mother and Jessica's Mother.

Christopher Lloyd: Who are Tiffany and Jessica?

Jonald: Just like I mention earlier, 7 out of 9 members. And the two members are erased from the existence.

Christopher Lloyd: They also get involved in the accident and died?

Jonald: Yes

Christopher Lloyd: Then why you're future self didn't fix this accident?

Jonald: Uumm.... I don't know (*akward)

Christopher Lloyd: Anyway, why are these 3 girls here?

Jonald: They tried to save me.

Christopher Lloyd: What do you mean "Save You”?

Jonald: Instead of Tiffany and Jessica's Mother, I was died from the accident.

Hyoyeon: And our manager, or future him, his hand started to disappear or should I say, erased from the existence.

Christopher Lloyd: So it is.

Jonald: Then where run out of Plutonium.

Christopher Lloyd: Plutonium, Plutonium, Plutonium. I can convert your Time Machine into ECO-Friendly Gas.

Jonald: Mr. Fusion?

Christopher Lloyd: Yeah. It's Mr. Fusion. Is there any little bit more plutonium left? Just take this De Lorean down the building.

Jonald: Yeah

Christopher Lloyd: Good.

At the house of Christopher Lloyd...

Jonald, Yoona, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon: Wow!

Christopher Lloyd: Alright. Just wait here and I will be making 2 Mr. Fusion, OK?

Jonald: Ok. We will be waiting.

After an Hour...

Jonald: Is it done?

Christopher Lloyd: Only one.

Jonald: OK. Hyoyeon, where is Taeyeon?

Hyoyeon: In the bedroom, she's sleeping.

Jonald: OK. How about Yoona?

Hyoyeon: In the kitchen.

Jonald: Kitchen. No way!

Christopher Lloyd: I gonna go to the kitchen and get some food for you, OK.

Suddenly

Christopher Lloyd: AAHHH! Why did you eat all the foods?

Jonald and Hyoyeon go to the kitchen

Jonald: Come on, Shikshin #2. Why did you eat the food?

Hyoyeon: You are really a Shikshin.

Christopher Lloyd: Pardon me, what is Shi... Shi... "Shisin"?

Jonald: Oh, Shiksin mean is obsessed with food.

Christopher Llyod: No wonder why. Then I shall deliver some pizza for you.

Jonald: Sure

Suddenly...

Taeyeon: ANNYEONGHASEYO! SNSD LEADER KIM TAEYEON-IMNIDA!

Christopher Lloyd: What the... who is shouting in the bed room?

Jonald: Oh. It's Taeyeon again, Sleep-talking again.

Christopher Lloyd: Sleep-talking? More like Sleep-Announcer

After 2 hours...

Christopher Lloyd: It's Done! All you need is to run this Time Machine in 88 mph and get back in time, and Jonald.

Jonald: Yes?

Christopher Lloyd: You know now how bad it will cause when you invented the time machine. You might destroy your own timeline and the worst case is the Space Time Continuum.

Jonald: Yes. I'm sorry. Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Yoona, mian haeyo.

Taeyeon: It's alright. We people makes mistakes. We are not perfect.

Hyoyeon: Taeyeon is right. Just promise us that you will destroy the Time Machine when we go back in time.

Jonald: Yes, I will. (*crying)

Yoona: Don't cry. Alright, everybody, Group Hug.

And they hug each other.

Jonald: Can I ask something?

Yoona: What is it?

Jonald: Did I become a good manager?

Christopher Lloyd: Knowing your future can be lead to a different Timeline of yours.

Yoona: Here's only one thing I can say, Just Keep up the good work. Fighting!

Jonald: Gamsahamnida Yoona, Gamsahamnida Taeyeon, Gamsahamnida Hyoyeon, Gamsahamnida SNSD, and Thank You Dr. Brown. (*crying)

Christopher Lloyd: As pleasure, Jonald. What do you waiting for; go back to your own timeline.

Jonald: Thank You

Christopher Lloyd: And...

Jonald, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yoona: Yes?

Christopher Lloyd: Fighting!

Jonald: (*giggles)

Yoona, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon traveled back to the year 2018 and Jonald traveled back to the year 2015.

At the house of Jonald Chua, January 2015

Jonald: Everything is normal. Everything is back. My 9 Angels, My 9 Babies, My everything, My Family, My friends. YAHOOO!!!!

Jonald went to the Car Crush Shop and destroyed the TIme Machine.

At the SM Ent. Tower, January 2018

Jonald: Nice Job, Taeyeon, Yoona and Hyoyeon. GAMSAHAMNIDA!

Seohyun: OMO! The Time Machine disappears.

Jonald: There's only one meaning of this. He destroyed it. Gamsahamnida, My younger-self, Jonald.

THE END ?

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Girls' Generation: Time Machine [Complete][Fixed] 🎉