Chapter Fifteen

Gorgina's POV

"You okay?" He asked in his voice full of concern.

We're heading down to his unit.

He pressed a button from the elevator. A moment of silence covered us. It took a minute before the elevator opened and we let ourselves in.

"Yeah." My only response.

There's a fire that boiled my whole system. Feels like any moment, I will lose my balance and only see darkness.

"Achoo!" It was me who sneezed. My head's aching as well.

He touched my forehead. It sent shivers down my whole system.

"Shit! You're burning hot baby!" He exclaimed.

"Cau-" I lost my balance and everything went black.

CAULI'S POV

She fell flawlessly.

"Gorgina!" I shouted, trying to wake her up. I slapped her weakly, hoping that she might open her eyes.

What a dumb! I didn't notice that she's enduring something. She's burning hot like hell!

"Wake up Gorgina!" I'm doomed! I'm rattling like I'll be eaten with my predator.

Ting!

The elevator opened. I carried her like a bride and went outside from the elevator and hurriedly ran towards my unit.

I grabbed the card from my pocket and slid it. The door opened.

Got to the hallway, where I'm on my way to my room.

I opened the door and let myself in.

"Gorgina!" I slowly placed her on my bed.

I grabbed my phone from the pocket and dialed my doctor's number.

"Good evening sir. How may I help you?"

"I need you to be here right now. I... I need a doctor right now."

"Why Mr. Hamlet? Are you sick or feeling pained?"

"Just!- I mean, no. A friend of mine needs you right now. I want you to be here as early as you can. She's burning hell. She has a high fever."

"Oh! I'm sorry sir. Okay, sir. I'll be there in ten minutes."

I cut the other line and placed my phone on the bedside table.

She's out of her world.

I slowly drew near my face to her. She's really beautiful. I took off her eyeglasses.

She has angelic face. She has long eyelashes and flawless skin.

I remember when I was two. I had a friend named Sofia Emerald Mercalesia. She's like her. She has green eyes like Emerald, it is where her name came from. Her visions are blur too, that's why she always wear eyeglasses. She's a shy type girl with strong personality. She loves puppies while I love cats. Yes, she really hates cats.

We used to play intruments when her grandmother were still alive. But when her grandmother died, I've never seen her again nor heard anything about her.

Sofia Emerald Mercalesia, the daughter of Mr. Luke Mercalesia, one of the staffs of HU, and Mrs. Castel Jolli Mercalesia, the most outstanding fashion designer of all time.

It's funny to think that Gorgina and Sofia we're alike. They are scared of thunderstorm.

It was a stormy day. The clouds were gray while the lightnings were violet.

"Stormy day of everyone! The government didn't allow anyone to go outside, for the weather is bad." I heard the newscaster on the tv.

"Li? I'm scared." Sofia said while trembling. The feeling of afraid, scared, queasy were all written in her face.

I smiled, trying to keep her calm.

"Don't be afraid baby. Li's here for you. We will conquer all the thunderstorm." I said with full of confidence.

"Aaaaaaaaa." She immediately covered her face when the lightning struck and thunder roared.

I hugged her tightly. Poor Sofia. You shouldn't be afraid.

"Mr. Hamlet?" I could hear the voice of the doctor from where I am while knocking.

"Wait me up!" I stood up and marched her direction.

Her smiles showed up when I opened the door for her.

"Good evening sir." She threw a sweet smile. I stepped back for her to get inside and nodded.

"She's in my room." She was a little bit frozen with my words.

I never let anyone else enter my unit unless I told them to do so. So, I'm expecting that it was a surprise for her to see someone inside my room.

She entered my room while I marched towards the kitchen.

I need to prepare some coffee for them.

Minutes had passed before I saw the doctor walking towards me.

"She's okay now. She just needs to rest. Did you let her be wet by rain?" Her forehead creased.

I shifted my eyes and sipped my cofee.

"It was her decision to play under the rain and be wet."

She slowly nodded while pouting.

"I left a medicine on your bedside table. Sooner or later, she'll wake up." She smiled.

"Thank you." I said. She nodded and smiled again before going out.

I heaved a sigh. It was a terrible mistake when I let Gorgina what she did earlier.

I walked again towards my room, for me to see her.