Chapter 3

Maya watched as I looked through the racks of clothing, we were in this cute little shop at the mall. I was looking for pants for her. Maya just sat on a chair in the corner and watched me. I bit my lip and picked up a dark brown pair of pants. I turned and showed them to Maya, She was looking at something and then looked at the pants and just she blinked at them.

"What about these.." I asked her.

I was met with silence.

"I'm starting to think you don't care about what you wear," I said as I huffed at her, turning back to the racks. I eyed the pants once more and decided there's no harm on her at least trying them on. I put the pair on my arm and continued to look.

_____35 minutes later___

I had picked out a decent amount of clothes for her to try on. I pushed her into the dressing room and told her to show me when she was dressed I wanted to see how everything looked like on her. I was sitting in on a couch outside the dressing rooms, waiting for her to come out. I was currently checking my 'Instagram' I needed to post a selfie or something soon.

"OMG! CLARISSA!! IS THAT YOU?" I heard a yell from behind me. I turned to see Samantha walking straight towards me, with Stacy and Amy behind her carrying bags no doubt Sam's. She always made them do things like that.

However, I'm the queen bee and Sams just my 2nd. Stacy and Amy are twins the same brown eyes and dirty blonde hair. Both 5'6, though Amy was about an inch taller than her older sister Stacy. Stacy is as smart a wall, I was going to say monkey, but monkeys are actually pretty smart. I mean Sam isn't the best student either but she's got more brain cells then Stacy and that's saying something. Amy unlike her dumb as nails twin sister actually head a good head on her shoulders, another thing was Amy wasn't as evil.

I get up to met them halfway, I stretched out my arms to give them a group hug. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked as the hug ended, smiling at them. "You know me, I needed some new shoes. Did I tell you Eric finally asked me out." Sam said, grinning at me, she'd been trying to get with Eric for the past three years, I'm kind of surprised she managed to get him, but then again Eric's a manwhore.

He was honestly trying to bang anything he could get his hands on before he found his mate., well if.  Eric is a rogue werewolf. There aren't any packs near us that I'm aware of, "Nice, congrats Sam!" I said smiling at her. I heard the dressing room door open and turned to see Maya wearing black skinny jeans and a dark green shirt. That fitted her perfectly. I'm so good at this. I walked away from my friends and stood in front of Maya.

"You look awesome!" I said to her excitedly. I pulled her pants down a little because they looked a little high for my taste and moved her hair a bit so it wasn't all just behind her. "I'm loving this! Aren't you just loving this?" I asked her.

 She didn't say anything she merely raised an eyebrow at me and looked away. I pouted at her. "Who's your friend Rissa?" Stacy asked, her head leaning to the side a little trying to get a closer look at Maya. I had totally forgotten they were here. I put an arm around Maya's shoulders,

"This is Maya, she'll be going to the same school as us tomorrow," I said smiling at Maya and then at them. Sam looked unimpressed, her eyes looking Maya up and down, sizing her up it seemed. Stacy smiled and narrowed her eyes, and Amy looked happy for a second before looking at Sams and Stacy's reactions and doing the same as her sister but also crossing her arms. I rolled my eyes and turned to Maya.

"What your wearing is so cute. Put it on the buy side and go try on more clothes, okay." I smiled at her lightly, she nodded at me and went back into the dressing room.

 "You guys could be nicer," I said, looking at them. "Clar, I know you like to help ugly people and make them feel better about themselves and whatever, but honey you can't fix everyone," Sam said, talking in a sickly fake sweet voice. "Don't be a dick." I said to Sam, crossing my arms "Your just jealous Maya's about 75 percent better looking than you." I said with a smirk on my face. I know she's kind of my friend, but no one should talk about someone behind their back like that, say to their face or not at all.

Sams jaw dropped and so did her face smile. "You are always so weird on Sunday's, come on Stacy we're out of here." Sam huffed at me and walked out with Stacy on her tail. I waved as they left, and looked at Amy raising an eyebrow at her, trying to see what her next move was.

Amy looked at her shoes for a second and then looks at me. "Would it be cool if I joined you guys?" She asked shyly. "Totally." I hugged her and pulled her over to the couch. We watched Maya try on clothes and Amy helped picked things out for Maya. I swear I was a little smile make Maya's face as Amy introduce herself. They were going to be great friends.