Chapter Four

.

Warning: This chapter gets a little intimate at the end

Trevor's POV

Anastasia's hand felt alien to me now in my palm. It took all my will power to not use the power I had absorbed from her earlier and shock her hand away. It didn't feel like it had felt three hundred years ago. My eyes widened as she squeezed my hand.

"You ok?" She said in her melodic voice. I nodded. "Well, Mel and I are going to get some coffee, would you like anything?" I shook my head and as soon as they were out of my sight I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and quickly dialed a number.

I heard a groan from the other line. "Trevor." Will growled. "Couldn't you have done that more gently?!"

I winced, "Sorry. It just needed to seem really real."

"Yeah I know. So what the hell happened? You zapped me, then what?" Will banged on something that I assumed was the trapdoor that wouldn't open.

"Melinda put a trapping spell on the door that didn't last very long so Stacey summoned Bridget to help her in a stronger trapping spell." I explained.

"What?" He hissed.

"If I had stopped them they wouldn't have trusted me." I defended.

"I know, I know." Will cursed several times. "Well, I'm going to be down here for a while. Perhaps a few months."

"I'll call someone to get food to you." I promised.

"Ok. Keep me updated Trevor." Will growled and the line went dead.

"Goodbye to you too." I said sarcastically at the phone.

"Who were you on the phone with?" Anastasia came around the corner, holding a cup of coffee.

"Oh, uh, the airlines. I got us tickets to Vegas. I think that William should be down there for a few months. I think we deserve some human time." I smirked.

Anastasia's face broke out in a beautiful smile that almost blinded me. "I'm for it." She glanced at Mel who nodded. "Well lets go!"

I chuckled Ana was never a patient one.

Anastasia's POV

We had arrived in Vegas a couple hours earlier and Mel and I were shopping for party attire. There is a Halloween party in a hotel lobby and we decided on slutty cats. Trevor helped us with the outfit. I had come out in long sleeves and long leggings and Trevor turned it down, saying that it was too much fabric. I laughed and shoved him and he fell off the couch he had been sitting on, which made us both laugh harder. Mel rolled her eyes at us and went to get more things to try on.

So I had decided on a leopard print corset top, a black tutu, stockings, tail, ears, and a bow to tie around my neck. Mel decided on long black rubber one piece with black go-go boots, and black ears and tail. We looked like sluts, but it's Halloween. No one can judge us.

We got back to the casino/hotel we had checked into earlier. We had an hour to get ready and when we walked down to the party, it was filled with people. I made a bee-line for the alcohol, Trevor at my side, but Mel had wondered off to flirt with an innocent human. I downed three cups of punch and so had Trevor.

"You look hot." Trevor slurred. I giggled.

"So do you." I slurred back. He chuckled and gazed at me. I teased him with a smile and before I knew it, his lips crushed against mine. He pulled my hips closer to him, pulling our bodies together. It seemed as if the music faded and everything around us seemed as if it was in slow motion. I tangled my fingers in his hair trying to pull him closer. I pulled away, to catch my breath. I smirked and my breath was ragged, as was his.

He held my fingers and pulled them. I set my drink down as he dragged me up the stairs to our room. He slammed me against the wall and pressed his lips on mine. I slowly wrapped my legs around him and entangled my fingers in his thick hair. We fell on the bed and his shirt came over his head. Somehow the rest of our clothing had made its way to the floor. His hands traveled my body until they reached between my thighs. My breath got caught in my throat as I tilted my head back in pure pleasure. One hand continued to explore  while he slipped two fingers inside of me. I moan as I crush my lips against his. Our breathing was rough and kissed him softly. "I love you," He hissed and kissed my neck. My breath caught in my throat.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

I realize it is short and I preferred not to get too graphic for that last paragraph XD so sorry for taking forever!!!!!