Chapter 7- hello?

I woke up to a pounding head ache. I sat up and looked around. Everything was either covered in rubble or in ashes. My eyes widened,did eclipse do this? The only thing that stood out among the rubble was Rythian's mask, Simon's pick and a.....surrender sign!!! They surrendered! But where are they?

"Hello?" I yelled out. 'Here is basically what happened, and where your...friends are now, enjoy' Herobrine said in my head.

*little movie thing of what happened*

Eclipse dropped Toby as a magic ball was shot at her. She screamed and shot a fire ball at Rythian. His mask fell off. As half of the yogscast fought eclipse, the rest fought Herobrine. Lewis was having an intense sword battle with him. Herobrine smirked and flung Lewis's sword out of his hand. Lewis looked around, 6 people wounded. Sips, Rythian, Zoey, Nisley Simon, and Kim. "SURRENDER" he yelled, pulling out a white flag. Eclipse laughed "pethetic" she hissed Toby managed to kiss her and she screamed going on her knees and passing out.

It then switched to where they are now. They were in an underground bunker fixing everyone's wounds.

*flashback thing over*

I sighed and head off to find them.

Hope you enjoyed!

Peace out Enders

-Rain