Chapter 2- enderman fire queens and blazez oh my!

Chapter 2- enderman fire queens and blazes oh my!

Rythian's pov

I was home alone because Zoey went to the yogscast meeting. Why didn't I go? Well I didn't want to start a fight with Sjin or Duncan. All of the sudden Martyn and Toby burst in panting, fear in there eyes. "something is wrong with Summer and she said to get you." Martyn pants. My eyes widen, Eclipse took over. " did she just suddenly hunch over or did she scream first." I ask. if she screamed it was triggered by a memory if she hunched over it was Herobrine. "She hunched over." Toby says. My eyes widen even more. We run out the door towards the meeting area. When I get there I see Eclipse destroying the world. Summer doesn't know but I told Zoey her secret. Only because Zoey is part blaze, though.

I motioned to Zoey and she nodded. No one knows but me and Zoey can actually control our other side when we wanted to. Me and Zoey turned. Zoey's hair turned like Eclipse's hair but less intimidating she had glowing yellow eyes yellow lips and orange skin. I had black skin and my eyes were glowing purple. My mask came off and I had pointed teeth.

"HEY!" I yelled she turned and smirked. " now what is a ender Prince and a blaze princess gonna do to a fire queen like me?" She asked everyone gasped at the mention of our royalties (that's what it's called right?) "seperated we may be small but together we are just as strong as you!" I said. her smirk faded a bit but not much " then come at me!" She yelled

"Gladly" I whispered