Chapter 1- why now?

Chapter 1-why now

Everyone on the yogscast island was gathered for a meeting. Of course Rythian wasn't there. Just great! Why aren't I happy that Rythian isn't here? Because he's the only one who knows about Eclipse. Just when Lewis was about to say why we were here I heard the snapping of Herobrine's fingers in my head. 'Its time to turn Summer!' He says. no no no no nnooo! I hear Eclipse laughing evilly and then I get sucked inside my body (now Eclipse's) just watching through the glass which is Eclipse's eyeballs. "Summer are you ok?" I get just enough power to get back outside and say "get....Rythian....NOW!" Before I get sucked back in.

Eclipse's pov

"Why Summer what's wrong?" The man called 'Lewis' asks.

Once I'm done transforming I get up smiling evilly as they all gasp at my hair, outfit, and teeth.

"Summer isn't here right now this is Eclipse speaking please leave a message after the beep!"

Out of the corner of my eye I see 'Martyn' and Summer's crush 'Toby' going to get Rythian

HEY HE IS NOT MY CRUSH!

What ever! I charge up my fireball and point it at a giant marble factory with a dwarf head on the front

NO DON'T SHOOT THAT!!!

That just makes me smile as I shoot the ball of fire towards the factory. Everyone gasps as it blows up. I see a campfire near and breath the fire through my nose. I smile wider as I feel my fire re-charge. A guy with goggles who is called 'Duncan' and the dirt loving freak named 'Sjin' come towards me ready to attack but I just laugh and use my red magic to push them back.

At the corner of my eye I see the ender born 'Rythian' signaling 'Zoey' something while his skin slowly turns black and 'zoey's' slowly turning orange. I know what They're doing. They are turning into an enderman and a blaze to defeat me, the fire queen. Ha, good luck