Déjà Vu

2weeks later, Jay's POV

We were currently in Southeast Auburn, Washington. The band's set wouldn't start in another two hours and so I started to visit the ATL bus once again.
I've been there quite a few times since they “found out” I'm on tour, but I still haven't apologized for being such a shit friend and person. So today I just left Jenna behind, grabbed my phone and walked into the fresh summer air. I smiled as I inhaled the air, and made my way to their bus. I was a bit nervous to be honest, but ever since the first time we saw each other, we've been great friends. Well, to be honest I've not seen Jack once on this tour. I was slightly anxious every time I got in, that he would be there, but for some weird reason he wasn't. To say I wasn't glad would be a lie. I was fucking happy that he wasn't. I couldn't face him after everything that happened, it'd be seriously so awkward. I ran a hand through my hair, trying my best to comb it, and put it into a high ponytail.
After being happy with me outcome, I knocked on the door, smiling brightly as Rian opened the door and hugged me tightly.
“How are youuuuuu” he nearly screamed in my ear.
“Great, you?” I laughed.
“Amazingggggggggggggg” he replied smiling.
“I see” I laughed again, pulling away. He flashed me a big smile, leaving me questioning in the entrance. I decided not to question it, but entered the bus further before being engulfed into a hug from Alice.
“Where have you been this week!” She asked, punching my arm lightly.
“Out in the world” I said, looking into the air, making Alice laugh. “Nah man, I've been busy taking pictures and stuff” I explained, making her nod.
“Oh, grab yourself something to drink and sit your ass down, make yourself feel home” she laughed, making me nod.
“Can I take the last beer?” I asked, crouching down to the fridge.
“Sure, just don't let J-” she began, but froze in her words.
“Hm?” I asked, opening the can and taking a sip.
“Don't let … Alex know” she corrected herself, looking nervous.
“Don't worry about me still being hurt about Jack” I smiled, regretting saying his name. It did still hurt but I couldn't make them treat me like the fucking princess of the world because I had a heart break. Alice nodded making me smile.
She then stood up and told me to go with her to the back lounge to join the others. I nodded and we walked back.
“Uh hey guys?” I said after a while.
I received a few 'yes' and 'what's and decided to just start. I propped myself and turned to all of them.
“I just wanted to apologize for just disappearing last year. I really didn't mean to make you worry or anything but it was the best I guess and I just wanted to say sorry, and let you know that I am truly sorry about my actions and all of that shit...” I said, looking at them. They all had the same worried facial expression on their faces.
“Guys?” I asked again. Nothing. “I know it's late but I needed you to know I'm sorry, please don't ignore it, I really am sorry” I said, pleading.
“Oh really are you?” A cold voice said. Shudders went down my spine, and I didn't know how to react. I turned around, but didn't dare to look at him.
“I really am.” I said, still not looking up at him.
“Sure you are” He laughed coldly.
“No you don't understand!” I said, about to look up when I heard him slam the door. I hissed at myself, before my consciousness told me to go out as well. I decided to follow it's instructions and ran out. Where to go now? Left, right? Or should I just walk forward?
Left a thin and light voice told me. It was somehow comforting, and making me smile. I nodded shortly, starting to run and make my way through the crowded place.
Right the same voice said now. I took a sharp right turn, and kept on running.
I had no idea what I was searching for, but soon I understood what was happening.

46seconds. I smiled to myself, running a bit faster than before.
Slow down the voice said calmly. I started to slow my walk, when the voice repeated itself.
Slow down I did as I was told, and stopped running, trying not to sound like I just ran a fucking marathon.
Left the voice said. I ignored it and kept on walking forward.
Left the voice said, louder this time. I ignored it once again, walking a bit faster.
WALK FUCKING LEFT the voice yelled, making me jump and turn left. It felt as if I was reliving this, it was like a Déjà Vu.
30Seconds Fucking hell, was it really that bad the last time as well?
I groaned as I remembered the last time, and wondered if I'd love this person as much as I loved Jack. No. Stop! Jack was your past! This person is going to be your future!
I sighed and fastened my path, hoping to spot him soon.
I ran a hand through my reddish hair, standing on my toes, hoping to get a better view.
Nothing. I rolled my eyes and kept on walking.
Walk back What the hell? I came from there!
Despite the fact I was a bit annoyed by this, I turned back and walked into the direction I came from.
Right the voice directed, and I did as I was told.
10Seconds My heart started beating faster and faster.
8Seconds He's here. Somewhere around me. Maybe just a few meters away.
I started turning around and looking at every possible spot, but nothing.
Don't fuck with me this time!
3Seconds Fuck Fuck FUCK!
Turn around the voice said calmly.
Really? Seriously?
Trust me The voice repeated.
I rolled my eyes and turned around, my hair twirling dramatically.
2Seconds I looked around, but nothing. Nothing fucking happened.
1Second Come on, please!
A light tap was on my shoulder, and my body tensed.
I turned around happily, blood rushing to my face, adrenaline pumping through my veins, my knees getting weaker every second, the pain in my wrist nearly not bearable.
I turned around, and my smile dropped.
My body froze. The blood stopped circulating. Everything felt cold, as I looked into those dark, beautiful brown eyes.
“Jack?” I breathed out. 

A/N:
OOOOOOH CLIFF HANGER *makes weird movings with arms*
Jk 
Uh, so I hope you like this chapter? because I do ... Somehow ... in a way?
I hope you do as well! :)
Please leave me feedback if you fancy? :3
So, the title credit's go to Sleeping with Sirens - Déjà Vu (listen to it, it's perfect)
So, hope you enjoyed :)
Love you loads,
Juliaa xx