Chapter 7

Devaunte' P.O.V

I left Tianna upstairs glad that she gave me what i wanted since 2 days ago.

"waddup bros" I gave the gang dap and took my position in my normal spot next to them.

"Aye Te' where your girl at?" Prodigy asked giving me a rolled up blunt.

"She coming nigga." 

"Ooh iight."

A few minutes later Tianna came up to us looking sexy as hell.

"Tianna, where you going like that?" I asked playfully, smiling that smile she adored.

"Te' its summer, its the time where you show ya skin boy! Gotta have these bitches drooling over me, baby!" she responded with a smirk, showing off her dimples.

"Yeahh Te' if you dont want ha dressing like that then ill be happy to take ha off your hands!" Prodigy walked over to Tianna putting his hands on her waist.

"Oh hell no nigga. Thats my bitch right thurr." I walked over to Prodigy and Tianna, hitting Prodigy hands off her waist.

"Oh so im your bitch now?"

"Nahh babe your my princess."

I kissed her on her glossed lips and wrapped my hands tightly around her waist.

"Better be. And no more side bitches iight?" She whispered in my ear.

"Got it." I held her and we walked back to where i was standing before with Tianna head burried in my chest and Prodigy still standing there looking stupid.

"Wheres Demani? I need her to make a delivery for me."

"She's already out doing one for Justin."

"What the hell? I told Justin's ass to do that one because i know them niggas!"

"Well he over there maccin wit that anorexic bitch ova there." I pointed to Justin.

"Well his maccin is fuckin over!"

Tianna walked over to Justin, told him something then he gave the girl his number and walked over to us like a boss.

"Yo sorry Te', imma go meet ha now."

"It aint me that you gotta apoligize to nigga."

"My fault Ti, and i will deliever the one you wanted ha to do now."

"Whatever. And you damn right you will do the one i wanted her to do, AFTER you get ha and bring ha back here."

"Iight maa." Justin got into his car and drove away.

"If anything happen to Demani, im whopping Justin ass, dead ass."

"And imma help you boo." I winked and pulled her close to me. She grabbed my blunt out of my hand and took a long sniff.

"Thanks." She continued smoking it, not in a near hurry to give it back.

"Tianna i will fuck you up one day."

"You already did" she mumbled. 

'This girl really dont know how to keep ha big mouth shut. Whatever happens in my damn house stays in my damn house.'

My cell rang as soon as i checked to make sure i had my gun securred. I clicked answer and put the phone to my ear.

"Yo, Devaunte' I cant find Demani noo where."