Chapter 5

A bit of drama will happen in this chapter :) thanxx for reading !

(Dylan P.O.V)

We rolled to a stop on Broadway and Eldert street blasting Rack City through the speakers, while all these lames kept trying to peep in the tinted car. Swiftly, Stephon reached for something underneath his seat then pulled it and handed it to me.

"Oh shit!!!" I was smiling from ear to ear, "You finally got my shit, them dumbasses thought i couldnt get my hands on this mothafucka but i fucking did. These stupid ass cops aint even fucking smart enough to think like me!!"

"Hell yeah buhh i had to use my sister's credit card, so you gotta give ha tht $2000."

"Iight... no problem.." I took out a wad of cash out my sock and counted out $2000 in 100's.

"Damn..." I took the gun out of Stephon's hand and started cheesing like a fucking fat boy with chocolate cake.

Uh Benzo... Batman... Thick hoe...

Lap dance

Ass so fat i need a lap dance,

"Nigga where the fuck are you?"

"Im on Broadway and Eldert nigga... where you at?"

"Me too, whats the color of your car?"

"Black"

"Iight, i see you, meet me in the corner."

"Iight."

Clicking the End button, i tightned my grip on my gun , "What that mothafucka say?"

"He's in that black ford right there" I pointed towards the car, "we meeting up at the corner, you coming?"

"Hell yeah nigga."

"IIght." I pushed my S&W pistol into my right side of my jeans and hopped out to the ground.

We walked to the corner and saw 3 Puerto Rican guys about 5 feet 6 standing sniffing something... 'probably coke'.

I nodded my head in a 'sup' position, while Stephon gave them dap.

"Wassup, Im Cedric. And these are Travis and Melvin. Are you Dylan?" The one with a black du rag, and wearing some beat up old Nikes and a red t-shirt asked.

"Yeah, I'm Dylan."

"Iight well, i got the money for you."

This delivery is running so smoothly, usually everyone of my deliverys, i always gotta run from the cops or we gotta fight.

"Iight. i got your stuff." I turned around to find Stephon close to my side, staring this guy, Cedric down real hard.

"Yo, i know you" Stephon has this serious face on, so i know theres going to be some kind of shit thats about to go down.

"Nigga' no you dont. I never met you before."

"What gang you apart of?"

"Why?" His face screwed up real quick but still kept staring Stephon down.

"Just answer my damn question, what gang are you apart of?"

I think Cedric just went in shock, 30 seconds later he snapped out of it then coughed up, "Bloods. Now give me my shit so i can leave."