(12th)POV-Matt

Matt, I don't know what to do with you anymore, she said, hugging me . 

yeah . i'm sorry soph .

her, still hugging me, Remember I told you to read and do everything the stickynotes say? Did you get the stickynote that said you shouldn't ever answer a "Incom--.

i cut her, I know. I know! Its just that I just wanted to hear her voice again. Soph, I think its still there! Even though you're helping me try to get rid of it, its still fVVking there! Its still there. Its still there, I think I still feel it right there. I thought we were getting rid of it and her but the stickynotes were just helping me feel better. It's just still there Soph, still right there. I'm still in love with her.

then i broke down again and cried . 

i felt water, warm water spread gently through my undershirt . 

was soph crying ? . 

Matt. Shut up and stop crying. Y-you're making me je--- , you're making me sad because you're crying. I don't like it when my f-f-friends cry. she choke out when she said "friends" . i heard her sniff . she was crying . argh . >:/

then she let go of hugging me and pushed to sit on my bed, Sit down jackass. I'll go get something to fix your knuckles. 

she turned around from me and stopped to wipe her eyes . she brought out a huge sigh and started to walk again . 

--

Should I still do my 3amInTheMorningStickynoteJob? Afterall, it has 10 more days to go. she said while she was treating my knuckle . 

Ye---Ouch! Ow! Yes. ouch . my bruises hurt . 

Stop complaining. You did this to yourself, jackass. she treated my knuckles again .

OUCH . D:

she bandaged my knuckles until my wrist .

i look like a boxer now ^__^

kewl . :D

Day51/December 8:

i was walkin home .

walkin like a boss . right here . with my hands in my pockets . yeeeeh ! . *LIKE A BOSS*

walk walk .

walk .

*see a girl in a far distance, walking this way*

oh well . whatever .

walk walk .

im lookin at the ground as i walk . walk walk walk . walk .

STOP .

*looking at the ground* 

there are big black boots, standing on the ground . o.o

okay . okay . *looks up slowly*

as i slowly look up, i see skinny jeans . black skinny jeans . black, shiny belt . black shirt and a huge "FOREVER YOUNG' on it . black leather jacket . wow . cool . pink/lip glossed lips . black huge ray ban shades . i can't see her eyes . mhmp . i'd love to . so ! . blonde hair . i mean dirty blonde hair, a little wavy . and a purple and red toronto raptors ballcap .

mhmp .

i couldn't see much of her face . i can only see the lower part of her face . im talkin bout the nose, mouth and jaw . wow . this girl, she looks so . . . . . . familiar . wow .