[ChanSaw] Drunk'n Mistakes (1/2) (Nsfw-ish)

I don't exactly know why I went to this party exactly, it was loud, guys kept grinding on me, and all can feel was the nasty sweat from everyone in the room.

   I'd bail out but I'm Heathers only sober ride home, I refrained from drinking any more than 3 shots, it's at least something I can recover from before the party ends.

   Speaking of Heather 'I should probably go find her, she's probably upstairs by the bedrooms.'

   Walking up I spot her, in all red she's not hard to find. "Hey you doing alright there?"

   Heather just laughed, stumbling onto me, catching her steadily before she fell completely.

   "I'm doin' fine~"

   I laughed at that, and with all the strength I could muster I picked her up and headed for an empty, not exactly quiet, but quieter room.

   "Where are youuu taking me" Chandler asked before laughing, booping me on the nose to emphasize the 'you'

   "Somewhere where you won't embarrass yourself" I replied, laying her on the bed and closing the door before locking it.

   Turning back Chandler was on her stomach, looking at me with dunk'n seduction.

   "Why are you looking at me like that?"

   Heather giggled, so far none of her laughs and giggles have been her usual bitchy kinds. Getting up, Heather walked towards Veronica, "Just wondering how you think of me is all... you know, the only reason I let you into our group was because my infatuation for you."

   Apparently Drunk Heather had a bigger vocabulary as well.

   I'm blushing up a storm here, I mean, this could just be how Heather is when she's drunk, then again Alcohol is known for its times to spill out truths.

   "Did I hear you right just now?"

   Smirking Heather moved in closer, wrapping her arms around my waist, "I said~" hic "I like you Veronica-" hic "-I have for a while now, the demon queen of high-school is gay and she's been head over heels for a nerd since freshman year~" hic.

   I didn't know how to respond, so I just let it happen. I let her lead me to the wall, pin me against it. Her lips are suddenly on mine and my mind goes hazy as if I drank I whole bottle of vodka in one sitting.

   I let her push me to ground on my knees, and command me to take her, to feel her, be better than any boy out there has been in any of the date rapes she was set up in. She begs me to go slow, take my time, undress, go faster, harder, more, more, more.

   She calls my name, my name slips out of her mouth like I'm a goddess, a deity she's been worshiping for years. My name slips out and it only encourages my tipsy sex fogged mind to take more and more. Heather wouldn't remember this, but Veronica would.

   Now Heather is blacked out, on the bed, me laying next to her as she holds me like I'm going to disappear from existence sometime soon, I'll have to get her up at some point. Party is over and Ram can't know about this. They can't know anything. So I got up, carefully extracting myself from Heathers grip before putting her cloths on, as well my own.

   Picking her up I made my way to the car, laying her down in the back seat.

   The drive home was long for being only a few miles away, all I could think about was Heather, what she told me, what she did to me, what she had me do to her, the things I felt.

   I pulled into the drive way, getting out and picking Heather up again to take her to my room before heading back down to fetch a few things.

   Advil, water, ice pack, blanket, a bag of corn nuts from the back of the pantry, not BBQ but at least they weren't expired. Placing everything on a tray I headed back up, setting the tray on my desk before closing the door.

   I hope I don't wake up to a punch in the face.

   I slipped into bed after covering Heather in a warm blanket. Settling in, arms wrapped around her once more, holding her close. This morning was going to be very interesting.