Chapter 2

I ran to my first class. Homeroom. My teacher's name was Miss Summers. She was young; only 24 years old. She had wavy, brown hair with light skin. She had a southern accent. I sat at my seat. I sat near a boy named Damien, a girl named Kaitlin, and Jason. I sat down and started to unpack my things into my desk. I noticed two things about Miss Summers; she was sweet, and she had a beautiful smile. She suddenly looked at me and said: "Hi! You're Lydia, right?" Everyone stared at me. "Not you! Get to work!" Miss Summers said with a still kind tone. "Yes ma'am." I responded. Then she clapped her hands and got everyone's attention.  She told us a few things and we got to leave at tennish.  Then math, science, and a few other things. At four thirty, the bell rang. I walked alone since Jason was carpooling with his friends. Then, something pulled me into the closet. It was the figure I had seen this morning. "Don't hang out with that Jason kid." he said. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR ME! JASON IS AWESOME, AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!" I yelled. "Listen to me. He was my friend once. Or so I thought. Just leave him alone. He's playing you, Lydia." I ran out of the closet. I put on my I-Pod and jumped on the bus. Don't matter how you feel, it just matters how you look. sang Miranda Lambert. I sighed and sat next to a girl with dirty blonde hair and another girl sat down next to me. The one near the window spoke. "I'm Kasia. Your Lydia." she said. "How do you know?" I responded. The other girl spoke next. She was British. "We're in your class. I'm Perrie!" she said, a bit more bubbly than Kasia. "I saw you with Zayn. He pulled you in the closet!" "I heard him" Kasia added. "He's right. Jason is a player. He messed with all of us. You're his next target." "Thanks. I'll apologize tomorrow. See you later." I said, seeing my stop. I put my music back on and left the bus. And I don't want the world to see me, cause' I don't think that they'd understand. And when everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am.......