Chapter 1

Lydia's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring One Direction. "The story of my life....." it sang. I hit the snooze button and jumped out of bed. I ran to the kitchen to find my little sister, Eliana, eating breakfast. I made a bowl of cereal and ate as fast as possible. I ran into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair before running into the closet to change. I put on this: http://www.polyvore.com/first_day/set?id=103575182 and ran to the door. I kissed my parents goodbye and jumped on the bus. I sat in the first empty seat and set my backpack on the ground. Sorry, I didn't fully introduce myself. My name is Lydia Romero. I am 17 years young and I moved here from North Carolina. Anyways, about a stop or two later, a boy who looked my age sat next to me and grinned like an idiot. "Hi!" he said. "My name's Jason. What about you?" "Lydia" I answered, giggling at his jumpiness. "Cool! What grade are you?" "11th" "Cool! Me too. Maybe we'll have the same classes! I'll show you to the office and we'll get your time table. We can compare mine to yours" "Sounds good!" "Settle down back there!" the bus driver yelled. We both giggled. Jason and I talked all the way to the school. We found out we have a lot of things in common. When we got off the bus, Jason grabbed my hand and pulled me to the office. The receptionist gave me my time table, and Jason got it before me. "Cool! We have pretty much all the same classes!" Jason said. I giggled and saw a tall, tan, dark haired figure watching Jason and I. I ignored the figure and ran to my locker, which just happened to be right next to Jason. I smiled and saw that the figure's locker was on the left of me, opposite of Jason. Once again, I ignored the figure and  ran hand in hand with Jason to our first class.

A/N How do you guys like my story so far! If you haven't, go check out stories by i_am_landshark and cayannebup! Their both awesome writers!