Thug & A Dancer

I woke up to the song 'wake up no makeup' By Ciara blaring through my speakers. This was ma bump, i rolled out of bed and started dancin. I was gettin lost in the music until my door was swung open. "Brianna" a small voice said. I looked towards my door and seen my baby sister standing there close to tears. I rushed to her side, kneeling so i was her height.
"What happen baby?" I asked softly picking her up. "De .. De'troy." She sniffled
"What happen to him." Worry washed over me once i saw her full on crying. I rubbed her back soothingly, trying to calm her down.
"He wont wake up."

~~~~~~~~~

picture of Bianna in Mm

Hi im Brianna Rivera Johnson. My friends call me Bri n if you special you can call me Lil B. Im 17, I go to Booker T Washington aka Btw. I'm a senior, and upcoming dancer. I have blonde hair wavy hair going down my back. It was naturally black but my girl Indigo dared me to die it, and i ended up liking it. Yeah people talk shit, but in all reality they just muggin me cuz they anit me. Anyways me and Sarah my lil sister told our ma that Detroy wasn't waking up. Ma was with him trying to wake him up. Sarah went to back to sleep, it was 6:15 am. I went to the bathroom turned on the water and waited for the mirror to fog. I quickly striped from my pjs and hopped in, the water cascading over me felt so relaxing. I washed my body and hair. I got out wrapped a towel around my body and did my hygiene. I got out and shuffled to my closet. I pulled out some white skinny's, and a off the shoulder purple crop top. I went to the back of my closet scanning over my wide collection of shoes. My eyes landed on my collection of doc martens. Slipping on my purple martens, along with a white beanie. I grabbed my phone, n my bag n headed out the door. Indigo was already out side waiting for me.

Indigo: hey babe

Bri: hey

Indigo: ima pick up Nicole and Chanel.

Bri:ight.

We pulled up at Nicole's house first, then Chanel's. They was almost wearing the same thing. They had on grey skinny's, and big sweaters. Chanel had a grey sweater with 'Music is what i breathe' written in black across the front. Nicole had a Black sweater with 'dance anit hurt no one' written in white across the front. Indigo is my best friend, my partner in crime. She's Cuban and Haitian, she thick, has brown hair, and hazel eyes, she loves singing and acting. Chanel is Dominican and Honduran also thick, loves dancing, and eatting she has brown hair that flows to about her waist, and beautiful chocolate eyes. Nicole is Peruvian, also loves dancing. She has long black hair, and dark brown eyes. Me im Dominican and Haitian. You already know i love dancing, and that i have blonde hair. We pulled up to the school and found our spot. All the niqqas were tryin to halla at us. They was mostly thugs, or wanna be thugs. Niqqas was takin triple takes when we walked the halls. Gangs looked at us like they funna do something. Oh did i mention were thuggets.

******

A/N . hi this is my third book. This book will get better later on. please check my other book called Story of my life... And my friends book called A thugs love for a hood dancer by _DDU_. Thanks guys .

Vote

Comment

Share

~gabby :)xx