Chapter 1

hey guyz ! This is my FIRST story on wattpad so don't hate :D

Hope you enjoy :)

Chapter 1

Me and my mother Rosaline were moving in with Mr.James today, mum's new husband. In case your wondering, my father died of heart failure when i was 14, from then, my whole life had changed. I was daddy's ' little princess' although i was quite old, we were very close and even though i had many friends he was the only BEST friend i had. Even mom had changed but not in a good way. She gets upset for no reason. She hates the way i dress because it apparently makes me look like an emo. Yes i wear dark coloured stuff but i guess thats who i am now and im definately not changing for anyone. My father used to sometimes call me ' Alicia Keys'. Yeah my name's Alicia Jones but he called me Alicia Keys because i was a very talented singer. Singing was my passion, what i desired the most but that changed after my father passed away. Mum told me that mr.James had one son and that he was the same age as me. Great i thought, just great.

"Hurry up Alicia he's here" yelled my mother. I grabbed my suitcase ready to head out. I dragged my heavy suitcase down the never-ending stairs before i spotted a man standing by the door giving me a kind smile. Is this the man my mum had been talking about? I thought to myself. He was tall and had grey hair almost white but with visible black in it. He wore plain white t-shirt with a black leather jacket on top and grey jeans with black and blue nike trainer. Whoah...he was ALOT different than i had imagined him.

"Need help with that?" He asked still smiling.

"well what does it look like" i answered. Seriously? i can barely pick this suitcase up and im dragging it down these stupid stairs and he asks if i need help? I think he should know better.

He strolled towards me and he grabbed hold of the suitscase lifting it up as if it was empty. Damn was he strong. As soon as he stepped of the last step my mother appeared breathing heavily as if she had just ran a mile. She yanked her bag infront of her and leant on it. Michael (Mr.James) chuckled and carried on walking. I went to help my mother and we were soon out of the house.

As we drove away, i could feel the pain tugging at my heart and the sick feeling in my stomack. I waved goodbye as our house dissapeared. So much memories and here we are now leaving, all because my mother got married to a stupid man.

"urgh" i sighed.

"is something wrong honey?" asked my mother. Yeah mom everything is wrong i thought.

" No mum, i guess im just tired" i lied.

"Okay , what ever you say sweety" she replied and i just smiled at her trying to cover the pain.

An hour and a half later we finally arrived at micheals house. WOW! This house was huge. Guess my mum wasn't kidding when she told me he lived in a mansion but really, it was just a big house. I tried not to show how shocked i was so i put on a straight face as if i didn't even notice the house. The door was opened before we had the time to even knock revealing a gorgeous blue eyed boy standing there as if he dropped from heaven. His dark chocolate hair making it stand out. He wore a tight red shirt which showed his muscles. He was also pretty cute but just not the type of guy i would look for. wow did i really just think that? How weird would it be liking your stepbrother. I shook my head trying to erase the thought.

Thanks for reading! hope you enjoyed !

Vote,fan and comment! I'll be uploading my second chapter soon :)