Chapter 4

Hey Guys!

Thank you so much to those who are reading and voting for my story...means alot!

And again, im so sorry i haven't uploaded in ages but i don't think many people like this story but if you do..Comment below and tell me if i should keep uploading! Chapter 4 is finally been uploaded!

Enjoy:)

**********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4

His Golden hair glistened in the bright light,  his emerald green eyes gleaming with happiness.His Smile was like the sun lighting up the sky on a rainy day. My eyes glued to his face. How could he change so much in just 2 years. I could still recognise him but he looked different in way. I wonder if he has forgotten about me? how would he react when sees me? was i still his bestfriend? so many questions filled my mind.

"Austin?" i urged. Not really sure what to say. The last time i saw him we had a huge argument about who ate my lollipop that i hid in the cabinet. Yeah that was silly but who cares now.and after he had to leave because of un urgent phone call

His head snapped towards me and our eyes locked for what seemed like forever. Maybe i was wrong, maybe he does still remember me i thought.

"I'm sorry, do i know you?" He asked, his eyes suddenly changing into what looked like a darker green.

ok..that was not what i expected...he doesn't know who i am?! Has he got some sort of memory loss?

"y..you don't know who i am?" i chuckled " Did you like...get into a car crash or something?" i remarked.

"Wait...how do you know me?" he questioned.

"How do i know you? How do i frickin know you?" i said, annoyed by the fact that he doesn't even know who i am . "Aren't you the one that used be a girl named Alicia Jone's bestfriend? The only friend you had in elementry? The one who stuck by you through thick and thin? The one who you spent your entire childhood with? How could you forget me Austin? Or is this some sort of joke because if it is...i'm really not finding it amusing" I responded, filled with rage. Could someone really forget their BEST FRIEND so easily or was this just an act.

Sorrow and pain flashed in his eyes. Have i said something wrong? surely i should be the one that's hurt because he was the one who left me.Suddenly there was an aura of grey around him. It was a mist that wouldn't rise. Why was he so upset?

"Can we talk about this some other time" He asked " i'm really not in the mood right now" he added turning around to open the door.

"Yeah just run away again why don't you..just like before!" i shouted.

He opened the door and stood there for a moment " you wouldn't be saying that if you knew why i did the first time" he replied then slammed the door shut behind him.

What was that suppose to mean? He told me he had to move because his mom found a new job in texas which would pay her more. Did he lie? I was curious to know the answers to these irritating questions buzzing through my head.

"Whoah.." said Jake.

I was lost into this ironic situation that  i even forgot Jake was there.

"What the hell was that about?" He asked.

"Oh erm..I just happen to know him from when we were younger" i stated.

"Yeah i can see that but what was all that about?" he questioned, eager ot know more.

"Long story short, we were bestfriends in elementry school until he had to move here and  we haven't seen each other since but now all of a sudden he doesn't remember me" i announced.

" You guys were bestfriends?" He said shocked.

"Yeah we WERE bestfriends and why what's wrong with that?" i pryed.

"..nothing its just...I've been Austin's bestfriend since he moved here and well..i would never have thought he would be bestfriends with a girl" he said.

"And why is that..who said boys can't have a girl bestfriend" i demanded, a little offended. " or am i not good enough for a bestfriend"

" Oh no no it not that..Austin's like the captain of the football team and all the girls are over him and you know..he just doesn't seem like that kind of guy" he enunciated.

"oh right..ok" was all i could say. Austin has really changed.he used to be the quite and lonely guy in school and now he was all of a sudden the captain and the hot guy of the school? wow that is the total opposite of me, i thought.

"Ok well let's go watch tv and forget everything that just happened" i said. yeah right that was impossible for me but i was hoping he'd adgree.

"sure, come on" he exclaimed walking towards the living room. Thank god,i thought.

wow i just realised Jake was actually being nice and not the bigheaded ass he was being earlier, i think i like this Jake better though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that is the end of chapter 4! what do you think? was it good?

yeah i seem to do alot of questions but i really don't know why..Anyway

Rate

Comment

Vote

Fan

For chapter 5!  C: and hopefully i'll do it soon but u guys should let me know what you think.