Chapter 32

.....

Y/N's POV

As the man responsible behind all of this steps closer, I just can't seem to process why he would want to do this to me. I'm very at a loss for words at the moment, this really doesn't make any sense.

"Hello Y/N," his voice rings into my ears. "Surprised to see me, again?" He smiles smugly. "Oh pardon my manners," he clears his throat, "my name's Andrew, Andrew Simmons."

"What the hell? You're that guy Kendall was with." I say in disbelief. This doesn't add up, or maybe it does. Kendall must be behind this as well, no? It would only be the reasonable explanation, I don't see why this guy has anything against me. Unless Kendall asked him to do so.

"Yes, was. The bitch was too complicated, I don't know how Styles did it, but hey at least he found out before it was too late.. I think." He says. I have so many questions to ask, I mean if he's not with her then why am I even here?

"So what's the point of me being here? You don't even know me." I snarly remark. This guy is, if not a complete psycho.

"No, you're right I don't, but I do know Styles."

"What does Harry have to do with this?" It never crossed my mind that this could be something against Harry.

"Everything. You see, I've known him for a long time, yet he doesn't remember me. We have a history him and I, but that's a story that will have to wait. You think you may know Harry, but you don't. There's a part of his past that he left out. A past that he tries to forget but it will always come back and haunt him, it always will." His words leave me thrown off. Harry's past?

Harry's told me everything about him. This man knows Harry? And obviously it must be something huge and incredulous for me to be here.

"So how do I come into play in all of this? If you're not explaining much at the moment. Why am I kidnapped?"

"Well to make things more simpler, I've come back for a vengeance. Harry owes me so much. If I told you half the shit I know about him you'd be disgusted. Need I remind you that this is all before the fame and fortune. I know Harry cares about you, so this is a way to hurt his ego. I've been planning this for so long, you know the Kendall thing, this. It will all make sense once I tell you the truth. This is only partially how I intend on hurting him, and it starts with you, the only person he's ever truly cared about." I don't understand, what did Harry possibly do that was so horrible for this guy to have such hatred towards him? The way his words spit out with

poison only makes me more curious. The thought that Harry left out this big secret from me does worry me. It makes me feel like I don't even know him.

His brows furrow as his eyes narrow to my face. He cringes, placing his hand on my face to examine what I suppose is a bruise left by this other asshole.

"Dammit," he groans. He turns his attention to the other man who's holding me up. "Did I not tell you to not touch her?"

"She tried escaping, I had no choice." He justifies his action. If I wasn't tied up, I'd be digging my fingers into his eyes.

"Escaping? Huh, brave one. I like it." He eyes me and down, his eyes turn dark. I want to cover myself, I'm so tired of these men looking at me like I'm some piece of meat. He licks his lips and I gag as he does so.

"I'll give it to Styles, he always does know how to choose the pretty ones. It's a good thing he didn't make you a victim, would hate for you to go through that." Again his words leave me even more bewildered. Victim? Harry having victims seems improbable to me, he's the sweetest guy I've ever known, besides the way he treated me.