Chapter 43

Harry's POV

"Miss you? Kendall you have got to be kidding me. What the hell are you even doing here?" I cross my arms against my chest, giving my ex girlfriend the death glare. She better not be here to give me or Y/N fucking trouble. That's the last thing we need right now. Especially when I'm trying to fix something that keeps getting hindered.

She takes a few steps closer to me, stepping back as she does so. "Oh come on Harry, don't act like you don't miss me." She smirks smugly. Jesus, she's fucking mental. "I heard your precious Y/N was found and that you're the hero. Congrats." Not sure if that's sarcasm, but surely it has to be. Dating her, I was blinded to see how venomous she really is. Y/N warned me time and time again that Kendall was no good for me. "And you're probably thinking what I'm doing here, and it's not just to congratulate you. I knew you'd be coming here."

"So what, are you stalking me now? No offense Kendall but that makes you look crazy. Which would make sense considering Andrew was the one behind her kidnapping, you both are really alike," I try walking past her but she blocks my way. Here we are standing on the sidewalk in front of Y/N's house when any moment she can see this happening.

"I'm aware of what Andrew did, but I am not insane like he is. Why he did it? Beats me, he left me shortly after you found us out. Harry I came here to tell you that I made a mistake, I shouldn't of cheated on you." She tries touching me but I jerk away. Her face scowls but I dismiss it. Not with this bullshit.

A let out a big HA, the nerve of this damn woman. "I'm sure Kendall. Sorry to disappoint, but I don't care. Y/N is in there, you know, the girl who I am madly in love with," I say pointing to her house. Kendall has lost her god damned mind if she thinks I'd take her back. "And tonight might be the night we finally end up putting everything in the past and be happy together because we love each other." She scans my face, her breathing growing into hard huffs and puffs. Her gaze then lands on the marks on my neck, her lips parting, gasping.

"Is that.." She begins but I stop her.

"Yeah, they came from her. And I gave her some too. I had the best night of my life with the woman that I love. So being the gentlemen that I am, please go. Before it gets nasty." I brush past her, but she's quick to pull me back and grip my head. Forcefully she puts her lips on mine. I put my hands on her shoulders, trying to push her off but she's insistent.

"Harry," my head shoots up hearing what I was dreading. My eyes lock with Y/N's as she stands on her front porch with Liam next to her. She looks like she's about to pass out.

"Y/N, baby no." I push Kendall off of me, making her stumble back.

Sprinting towards her steps, she backs away from me. The look on her face is enough to make me want to run into a wall. She looks afraid of me almost. I try stepping closer, but she moves back until she hits the wall. No tears, no nothing. Speechless. "Y/N," I whisper but she holds her hand up.

She shakes her head slowly. There's not an ounce of expression on her face. "Baby, I swear to fuck she kissed me. I know that sounds super cliché, please believe me please." Usually she would be in tears right now, it's a possibility she has run out of them. Fucking hell, every single time we're almost there something happens. "Y/N, please." I beg her to do something, anything.

"Harry," Kendall calls from behind.

"Liam please take her out of here. Take her please," I turn to him. He seems speechless too. "Liam," I growl harshly. "Take her away."

"And go where? Harold I can't just leave Y/N by herself. Look at what you're doing Harry. For fucks sake," He runs his hands through his short hair. "Kendall is not my responsibility. You're the one who caused all of this." My anger boils and it takes everything in me to not hit his face, or anything for that matter.