Chapter 6- I'm Doing Nothing

Thud

I fell over backwards.

I didn't faint but I was close to it. I lay on the floor with my head in my hands.

I have Louis Tomlinson's Phone. Me!!! Common and ordinary me have the hottest guy on the PLANETS phone sitting on my bed. What should I do?

I've got to give it back but I don't know how? I can't just walk up to him while he's performing and go 'Oh sorry to interrupt up here is your phone'. I need to think of a plan.

Another thud.

Bella had pushed open my door and was staring at me like I'd lost it. I probably had.

'What are you doing on the floor?' she asked. She walked over to me and stood just by my head.

'I'm doing nothing'

 'Yes you are your on the floor?'

 'WHAT DO YOU FUCKING THINK I'M DOING!!!!! NOW GO AWAY!' I screamed at her. She looked a little hurt but walked out of my room and slammed the door behind her.

Now I was alone with my thoughts and a whole bunch of emotions that are all playing on my mind. I don't know what to do. I decided to call again and this ACTUALLY SAY SOMETHING!! But I won't ring Harry again. I don't think my nerves can stand it.

I opened up Louis' phone again and searched through the contacts. Who to call, who to call?? I know I'll text Liam. He is daddy direction anyway so hopefully he'll hear me out. I clicked on his contact.

Me- Hi Liam

Liam- Louis u found ur phone?????

Me- yeah

 What I can't say I'm Louis!!! Just tell him you have Louis' phone and need to give it back.

Liam- how was it at the shops when are u comin back?

God what do I say???

Liam- Hold on someone's here

**Louis' point of view**

Stupid shops. I mean seriously I didn't fine anything!! What am I gonna do? We have a performance tomorrow and I have nothing to wear. I'll just have to go on stage naked. Yeah I'm sure the girls will loooove that. I walked into the hotel room that we're staying in.

Harry and Niall were sitting on the couch talking softy about who knows what and Zayn was asleep with his head in Liam's lap. Liam was on his phone, probably on Twitter or something like that.

'Hey Lou' Niall said as I sat down next to Harry. Liam looked up from his phone to stare at me while Zayn started mumbling in his sleep.

'So you found your phone?' Liam asked

'No I've been looking for it everywhere and can't find it' I answered. How can a mobile just disappear. I mean I had it yesterday when we went to the shops then poof it vanished. I had gone through all of my things and still nothing. This trip to Australia was just getting better and better. First our luggage is stolen from the airport and only like half of it turns up so my favourite pair of suspenders are gone, then my ex-girlfriend Suzie showed up and now I've lost my phone.

'Really?' Harry said looking confused.

 'Because you rang me just before'

I was baffled 'No I didn't'

 'Yeah you did' Niall pipped in.

'Hold on. So you don't have your phone with you' Liam asked

'No I really don't'.

What are they going on about??

 'Then who am I talking to?'