Chapter 5- Don't Faint, Don't Faint, Don't Faint

HARRY FUCKING STYLES.

I'M ON THE PHONE WITH HARRY STYLES.

OMG I'm gonna faint.

What?

How?

This doesn't make any sense.

How?

'Hello! Louis can you hear me'.

God what am I going to do? Should I say something? No I shouldn't.

'Louis are you there?' He sounds sooooo cute even better than in interviews and stuff on YouTube.

'Who are you talking to?' a voice with the sweetest Irish accent drifted through the phone.

OMG ITS NIALL HORAN.

Don't faint. Don't faint. Don't faint.

'Louis but he's not answering me' Harry told Niall

'Louis? I thought he lost his phone??' Niall asked sounding further away.

'So did I but it's his number on the screen' Harry replied.

I can't take this anymore. I just want to SCREAM!!! I'm on the phone with two members of One Direction. My heart is trying to jump out if my chest. What is Hannah and the other girls gonna say when they hears about this?

'Lou, are you alright?' Niall asked

Say something Say something

'Umm...' I mumbled into the phone

Um!!!! I'm talking to 1D and all I say is um.

'Where r u? Liam said that you'd gone out' Harry asked

Come on your've got to ask them who's phone you've got so that you can give it back.

'Umm...'

UM AGAIN!!!!

Pull yourself together Claire. Sure you maybe talking to Niall Horan and Harry Styles but your've got to keep your cool and stay focused, stay focused, stay.....

'Guys what are you doing?' another voice spoke out from the phone and I recognised his voice too.

'Who are you talking to?' Zayn Malik asked

ZAYN MALIK, NIALL HORAN AND HARRY STYLES are all talking to me!!!

________________________________________________________________________

Then my hand slipped and I accentually pressed end call.

'NOOOOOOOOOOOO' I screamed out aloud.

No no no no no!!!!!

This can't be happening!

I can't ring back because they'll except me to stay something. But I really, really, really want to talk to them again.

Not many people can say that they listened to a conversation with One Direction because they were too scared to say anything.

God Claire WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING!!!!!!

Even after all of that I still didn't find out who's phone this is. So I have to call back. But I can't, they'll know something's up and I'll get busted for stealing a phone even though I didn't. If only I knew who's phone this was then.......

Hold on.

Didn't Harry mention a name when he answered and again to Niall when he asked who was speaking. Someone who would have a star next to Harry Styles' name and 3 others. What were the 3 others?

I quickly clicked on the green phone icon. The 4 stars were there. One next to the one that said Hazzabear, another next to the one that said Nialler, another next to the one that says Daddy and lastly one next to the name DJ Malik.

No way. It couldn't be?? I couldn't have....

I HAVE LOUIS TOMLINSON'S PHONE IN MY HAND!!!!

God I feel like an even bigger idiot than Bella.