Chapter 5

Hey guys I'm really glad that you guys like this book so far. The reason I haven't been updating was because of school work. Anyways I hope you like this chapter. Plese dont forget to vote/comment if you like this. I will also love to hear some ideas for the next chapters so please share them with me if you have any. ----Amelia----

So it's been a few days since the meeting at the Cullen's house. Since then the number of people missing have been increasing. We've caught and killed a few newborns, but it seems that there number keeps increasing by day. Today is a very special day and I don't want anything to ruin it. Today was the day I will be announced as the new alpha. At this moment I was sitting in chair waiting for Leah to finish curling my hair. Once she was done Emily came in and did my make up. This took me about 2 hours, and it was  completely miserable. I changed into my black dress and slipped on my black heels. The ceremony was going to take place in a clearing hidden well in the forest, were no one could disturb us. As i finished getting everything I needed, I walked downstairs were dad and Jacob were waiting for me. "You look beautiful" dad said. "Thanks" I said hugging him. "You two should get going before your late, I'll see you both later at the party" Dad said. I nodded and took Jacob's hand leading him towards the ceremonial ground. It only took us a few minutes to get their. As we arrived at the destination I saw everyone standing there. I walked up and said hi to everyone. They all smiled back, we started talking for a while until Sam announced that it was time for the ceremony. In order for him to pass down his power to me we must perform an old ritual in this ceremonial ground and it has to be on the night of a full moon, or else the ritual would be no point. The entire pack gathered around us and holded hands well Sam and I waited for the moonlight to hit us. Once the moonlight reached us Sam took out a knife and used it to cut himself on both of his palms, he then passed it to me and I did the same. We then connected are hands and I could literally feel all the power in Sam's blood travel to me. After a few minutes of agonizing pain for both Sam and I the ritual finally ended. As the pain started to go away I began to feel power flowing through my vains. There are no words that can explain how I was feeling at this very exact moment, but one thing I could say for sure was that I can take down everyone who got in my way.

To be continued. Hope you like it so far. Please vote/comment.