I Fell in love with Jasper Cullen

Heyyyyy people I've created this book because I'm a big twilight fan. All charachters belong to the rightful owner stefany mayer except for Yessica that one I created. Anyways hope you guys like it please comment and vote. Thank you and I love you all. XOXOXO

Chapter 1

Yessica's POV

My name is Yessica Black. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I'm the the youngest child from my family. I have two older twin sisters who already moved out. The only sibling left is my brother Jacob. Jacob's 16 and I'm 14. We both live with our father who's paralyzed in the waste down. Well are mother died in a accident and lucky for my dad he made it, just in a wheel chair. We live in La Push, Seattle in a reservation for the Quileute tribe. Before I say anything else you should know that some people from the tribe are werewolves. You might think I'm crazy but it's true Jacob and I are ones and then there's Leah, her brother Seth, our alpha Sam, Embry, Jared and many more. Anyways i only named my friends. The only weird thing is that Leah and I are the only female werewolves in the whole pack. I shifted when I was 7 but somehow my scent smells like a human. I also have powers. I can control the elements of earth which are fire, water, earth, and air. I can also create a shield that can protect me and other people from anything. My shield is capable of lifting heavy things like cars and can destroy them if I wanted to. My favorite power is being able to see the future. Yeah so don't piss me off. "Yessica there's a pack meeting in hour, all the patrols have to be there ." I heard Sam say through the mind link. I looked in the mirror and decided to take a shower. Just before I was about to enter the bathroom someone called me. "Yessica after the pack meeting we're going to Charlies house" my dad said. "Okay dad" I replied. Charlie is my dad's best friend. He has a daughter named Isabella but we call her Bella since she doesn't like people calling her by her full name. I haven't really seen her in a while since I usually have border patrol with Leah or some of the other guys, but Jacob keeps me updated. Like last week I found out she was going out with a blood sucking leech. Yuck!! why would she go out with a vampire. Anyways I took a shower and changed into a pretty white dress that ended just above my knees, the dress had a brown belt. I dried my hair and and left it down. Next I took out my light blue jean jacket and slipped on my ankle brown boots. I looked at the clock and saw that there was 10 minutes before the pack meeting. I graved my purse and walked downstairs. "Dad I'm heading towards the meeting I'll see you in a while" I yelled. "Sure sweetheart take care" he said from the living room. I walked outside and headed to Sam's house. the walk took me like five minutes. When I entered the house I saw Leah, Sam, Emily, Jacob, Jared, Seth, and Embry sitting in the table or on the counter. I heard someone whistle and turned around to see a smiling Embry. "Dam!! Yessica you're looking very pretty today." he said. I blushed and walked towards the table. Leah pulled me towards her and together we shared a chair. Finally Sam spoke up. " Hey everyone the reason I called a meeting was because there has been many Vampire nomads in our territory. I believe that they are hiding their scents. Lately I have noticed that people living in Forks have gone missing so we need two spies to attend Forks High-school this Year. That way we can protect the people there, and keep a eye on the Cullens just in case they have something to do with this. Do I have any volunteers?".Sam asked. The room stayed quiet until Sam broke the silence. " Very well I will choose. Yessica you're going" "WHAT?" I said. "You're going because you are powerful and you can take them down. Who else wants to go with her?". Sam said everyone raised their hands after Sam stated that I was going. I guess they all wanted to go to protect the youngest shape shifter. "Jacob you're going" Sam said. "Okay" he replied back. Everyone started complaining about how that wasn't fair. I guess Jacob wanted to go to keep his little sister safe that's why he was chosen. "Well end of meeting Jacob, Yessica school starts tomorrow for you two". Sam said before leaving the kitchen. Great this is going to twice as hard since I'm a freshman in a mission. As everyone cleared the house Jacob and I walked home together. " Great you two are here, now lets go to Charlie's house" dad said. Jacob took the car keys from the table and then helped me with dad. We all go in the car and started driving to Forks. The ride there was quite but I kept singing along with the radio. After thirty minutes we arrived at Charlie's house. Jacob and I got off the car and helped dad on the wheel chair. I walked towards the door bell and rang it as I pressed it I noticed Jacob and my dad get uncomfortable and so did I. I realized that Bella's blood sucking boyfriend was with her. A few minutes later Charlie came out and greeted us with a smile. " Geez Yessica long time no see. You look beautiful" I hugged him and said thank you. " Come on in the game's about to start". Charlie said leading us inside his house. "If you'd like you two can go upstairs with Bella. I'm sure she'd love to see you". Charlie said. Jacob and I decided to go upstairs with Bella and her blood sucking leech. As we walked upstairs I noticed Jacob getting really uncomfortable I place a hand on his shoulder so that he would calm down. He walked ahead of me and knocked on Bella's door a few seconds later she opened the door. "Hey Jake. Omg Yessica long time no see. You look gorgeous". She replied. I blushed and said thank you she hugged me and lead Jacob and I inside her room. " You know he can come out Bella. Yessica knows about the supernatural". Jacob said. Bella looked at him and then at me. " Bella it's true" once I said that her boyfriend came from her window. " Well then why don't you two sit down" Bella told Jacob and I. Jacob walked in first and took a seat on her bed. I walked towards her desk and set on the desk chair. I looked up and saw Edward staring at me. I glanced at Jacob and found him looking at Edward. "Is there something on my face" I said annoyed by Edward who was still staring at me. I heard Jacob growl at Edward. "No it's just that you're different" he replied. " Why am I not able to read her mind" he asked Jacob. Jacob just smiled at Edward. "So what's new guys" Bella said breaking the silence. " Well Jacob and I are attending Forks high school this year" I said with a smile. "Really why I thought you two attended a school in La Push" She said. "Well we did but I didn't want to go to the high school there so dad agreed on letting me go to your school, and Jacobs just going because he's my ride" I said. " That's great guys maybe we'll have some classes together" she said happy. We spent about two hours catching up and I swear I was going to rip Edward's head off. That blood sucking leech kept staring at me the whole time. " Kids time to go home" dad said. Jacob and I got up and said goodbye to Bella. I didn't even glance at Edward. We walked downstairs and said goodbye to Charlie. Once getting inside the car we drove off back home. When got inside the house we all went to our rooms. I changed into my red pajamas and slipped on my brown boots. I headed downstairs to the living room and said goodnight to my dad and Jacob. After that I ran to my room and immediately fell asleep in my bed.

Done with the first chapter if you want me to update the second chapter tomorrow 5 votes and 5 comments. Also if there's any good cover designers reading this please help me create a cover for this book.