chapter 9

Luckily for me no one asked. "So what now boss?" Paul said. "I don't know, but whoever is in charge I'm going to find them and make sure they regret everything they have done". I replied with the most menacing voice. To be honest, I was really pissed off. How could people be so cruel and selfish. Nothing in this world can ever justify taking a life for a stupid cause. As we arrived home, Jacob offered to take my shift on patrolling since I was pretty beat up. "Bye guys" I said as I went inside. I got ready for bed and instantly fell asleep. Instead of forgetting about what happened, I ended dreaming about it. I realized that my pack doesn't really know the newborn's motive to attack us and the Cullens. Where the Cullens hiding something? Is it their fault that innocents are being turned? All this questions kept ruining in my head. I tried to look for reasons that world explain this, but I couldn't think of any. Finally, my alarm clock rang which signaled the beginning of a new day how lovely. I got up and got dressed for school. I decided that it's my  mission to find out what we're actually getting ourselves into. I went downstairs, knocking on Jacob's door as I passed. "Let's go!!" I yelled at Jacob. "I haven had breakfast" he complained. I tossed him my muffin to eat. "Thanks" he said. I just rolled my eyes at him. Seriously boys will be boys. They complain more than 2 pregnant ladies and take 5 times longer than a girl to get ready. We drove to school and barely made it on time. Before I said goodbye to Jacob I told him that I was going to stay after school for something. What he doesn't know is that I was planning to go to the Cullens' house, to ask a few questions about thse newborns. Hopefully I get some information because these problems are just beginning stress me out and make even more mad. Not to mention it's giving me a huge headache.

Jasper's POV
I saw her walking to her class from the distance. I made sure to blend in with the woods so that no one would see me. I can't believe I'm wishing to go to school. I wanted to see how she was feeling after the newborns attacked her. It seemed that some mysterious force didn't want that, because of all days it decided to let the sun shine in this rainy cloudy town. I really wanted to see her and know that she's okay. I also wanted to hear her sweet angelic voice one more time. It's crazy and completely incredulous to see what love makes you do. Though this feeling can be sometimes unbearable, I still wouldn't change it. Her arrival into my life is the best thing that has happened to me during these long, and sometimes miserable years. If only vampires can dream, I'd hope that my dreams are all about her.
___________________________________________
So how was it for my first chapter in like a year? Sorry that it's short, but dont worry I'm going to update really soon. Please leave feedback and ideas, because in this book I like use my fan's ideas and mix them with my own to create a awesome chapter. Sorry for all the spelling/grammar errors. I typed this chapter on my phone and you know how auto correct changes things up. Anyways hope you like it. Comment/vote. The more feedback the sooner the next chapp
-Xoxo Amelia