~eleven~

Chapter eleven

Aubrey's pov

V texted me and told me to wait for Carl so we could go to the hospital to see Liam." Do you think he's retarded?" Carl asked me when we got into the elevator." He's not retarded, he's just going to be out of it for a while or behind." I says." That's retarded." Carl states." No, it's like when you slam your head into a wall for fun, and eat pennies just cause they taste good." I said, walking out the elevator.

"What if he does that?" He asked walking after me." Then, he's actually retarded but he's not going to be." I say." Oh ok." He says.

"Hey, Liam." I say once I walk into the room, but all he does is look at me." Oh wow, I see how it is." I mumble." Wanna play?" I asked sitting in the chair next to his crib. He just looks at me, but I grab a few toys and gave them to him.

After a while he got a little more comfortable and started to laugh and play with us for a while, but the nurse told us to go home." Bye bye, Liam. I'll see you when I do, okay buddy?" I say. He nods his head causing me to smile and kiss his forehead." You'll be a good mom." I heard Carl say behind me." I'm not planning on becoming a mom for a while, I want to live my life while I can." I say." You say that now, but when V has the babies, you'll probably change your mind." He says." Shut up." I say pushing the button to the elevator.

:::::::::::

We go back to the house and find chuckie sitting on the couch, watching porn, and eating chicken nuggets." What the hell are you watching?" I asked looking away quickly from the tv, but he ignores me and continues to watch it like it's the best thing in the whole wide world, but I personally hate it.

"Is Frank here?" Carl asked him, so he nods his head, still not taking his eyes of the screen." Is your mom here?" I asked, but he nods his head again, still watching the porno on the tv." Is anybody else?" Carl asked, remembering how Debbie ran off, but chuckie nods his head once again. Carl reaches over the couch and takes his chicken nuggets for him." Gimme one." I say, he hands me one, and once I take a bite, I was like damn I haven't had these in so long.

We both go upstairs to see where Frank and sammi is. We stop infront of Fiona's bedroom door to see Sammi closing a book and a knocked out Frank on Fiona's bed. "Just got him to sleep." Sammi whispered once she noticed us." Took four oxys, two Valium, lots of pain." She says after, damn, surprised he didn't overdose.

"Lips out looking for you." Carl says to his sleep father." Shh." Sammi tells him, putting her finger to her lips." Quiet." Causing me to roll my eyes." Four oxys and two Vs?" I question." Better check if he's still breathing." Carl finishes for me. Sammi leans over him for a minute with a worry face, but after a second she looks up at us, giving us a smile and thumbs up.

"Did the sweat lodge help?" Carl asked making me give him a confused face." Death trap, almost killed him." Sammi whispered while leaning forward." He spent the night in the ER. Someone had to tear that thing before it can try to claim another life." She said sadly, so damn dramatic." Dad almost died?" Carl questioned worriedly.

"I don't know what that crazy Indian thought he was doing building that thing, but it almost took our father from us." Sammi says, getting up to stand in front of us. She lets out a sigh and says," I need a shower. Be a dear, see if chuckie's still hungry. I bought him some McDonald's, but if he wants more, he can eat my Big Mac. It's on the kitchen counter." Sammi says walking into the bathroom.

"Carl! Yo, Carl!" We hear Lip call from downstairs." Lets go." I said and walking down stairs with him trailing behind me." Hey, I thought you two were supposed to be at the hospital?" Lip says once he sees us." The nurse told us to go home." I said." Franks upstairs, knocked out on oxy." Carl says.