~three~

Chapter 3

Aubrey's pov

After school, I went to get carl and he wanted to go to casco, to get something for himself and Frank. "What are you getting again?" I asked. "Some stuff for Frank to help him drink." He said going down a aisle that had cooking spray." Why cooking spray?" I asked. "So he could like spray it down his throat and when he drink the spray coats it so he won't bleed." He explained putting it in the cart. "Hold on I need to look for something, where you headed?" I say. "The Lube isle." He said smirking at me and sent me wink. All I gave him was a dirty look before walking away. "Your butt look nice in those pants." I heard his say." Shut up."

I looked for the zip lock aisle and look for the mini bags. "Hey, do you need any help?" I heard an annoying as voice behind me. "Uh, yeah I do." I turned around and gave her a fake smile. "What are you looking for?" She asked." Those mini zip lock bags, you know like 2 inches by like 1 inch." I state. "Oh yes this was." She said then walked not down the is isle.

"We have regular clear one but they come with 50 and they are $5.99 but if you get the colorful ones are $3.99 for 150, it's stu-." I cut her off by grabbing the the colorful ones and walking away. I went to find Carl to see him pushing the cart my way with a big tube of Vaseline.

"What the hell do you need that for?" I asked." For my spank bank, and trust me you are the reason I spank most of the time." He smirked at me. "Stop smirking at me like that you little shit." I said. " I can't when I'm looking at you." He said. "Let's go pay for this." I said.

:::::::::::::

After that I walked carl home and went to go do my job. I got out a sneaker box that I keep my stuff in and place it on my newly neat bed. I pulled out my 'lunch box' and put it in my bed as well. Since Kev and V won't be home till later I just closed the door and put my hamper near the door nob.

I sat on my bed and took everything out and place the weed between my crossed legs. Here goes nothing. What I first do it take a piece out like the little tree thing. I weigh it if it so much or to little I add more or take out. Then I put it in the little zip lock and put it in the bigger zip lock.

A gram equals 0.00220 of a pound so that's like nothing. But there is 453.592 grams are in a pound, and since I have an extra bag which is 226.796 grams, so that's 680.388 grams of weed in total. So I think that's like 680 bags. And since G-dogg said $11 a gram that's $7,480 for the whole pound and a half, and if I sell it all I get 80%, so I get $5,984, so on and so fourth. Also if your confused a gram of weed is the same size a quarter. (As in change)

I didn't even hear anyone come in when I heard V slam my bedroom door open and my hamper fall on the floor. "What to hell are you? Are you smoking? Why the hell do you got so much weed?" She yelled and came closer to me each time. "V-V just let me explain." I said putting everything down. "What do you mean you can explain?" She yelled and by this time Kev ran into the room. "V, just let the girl explain, chill out, shit." Kev said putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't tell me to chill out, you would be mad if your little sister was playing with weed." She yelled at him. "V calm down." He looked into her eyes and put the his hand on each her shoulders. "What are you doing?" She turned back around to look at me. "I- well- I um sell weed, to get money obviously." I said. "Why do you need money?" "I need to, cause you guys are having 4 babies and I'm getting old enough to start saving. I can't be in the way when you have 4 kids plus me to feed and I thought maybe it will help." I said.

"But why not get a regular job?" She asked." It doesn't pay as much and I'll get a check every two weeks, but I get like $6,000 a week." I said." How long have you been doing this?" She asked." Since I was about 10." I said. "10?!" She yelled. "I had to figure out a way to make money V, my dad and his stupid as wife wouldn't buy me shit." I yelled, she took a couple deep breaths with her eyes closed. "How much did you make so far?" She smiled at me. "Um, like about $24,000." "24 thousand?!" She yelled shocked.

"Yeah I make pretty good money." I laughed. "I also found a apartment for like $2,600, and it's two bedrooms, and it's really safe my old foster mother lives there, had her whole life." I said rambling into other stupid shit. "Well I mean, we're going to need your help when these babies come." Kevin said." Can you guys get out know, I need to finish." I said.

"Yeah, yeah sure, come on V." Kiev said pulling her out the room. I finished what I was doing and put some of it into my 'lunch box' until it was filled and put it no my school purse. Since I have curly hair, 3a-3c depending on how long I leave the conditioner or the weather, I only wash it every 1 1/2 weeks so on Sundays and then the following week on like Wednesday. I wrapped my hair and put on a shower cap so I could take a shower.

After my shower I layer down and did my homework and went to sleep.

:::::::::::::::

I was in my deep sleep dreaming about something when my phone started to vibrate under me. I looked at the caller ID while squinting my eyes cause the light was to bright. 'Andre' G-doggs name on my phone. "Hello?" I said into the phone tiredly." Come meet me outside, I got a surprise for you." He said and hung up." Well excuse the fuck outta me." I mumbled and looked at the time. 12:43. He can't be serious. I got up anyway and pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie and put on some slippers and snuck down stairs.

Once I got outside I saw him in the front of the house leaning on what I assume a black BMW. "What do you want? I got school tomorrow." I said pulling my hood up. "Well," he reached into his back pocket causing me to widen my eyes." No no, not that, but this." He said holding up a pair of keys." The hell that for?" I grumbled. "For you." He said putting his hand with the keys towards me.

"Wh-what do y-you mean?" I stutter. "The keys, the car," he gestured to both things." Are for you." Then he pointed at me. "W-why are you," I took a deep breath before I started to cry." Doing this?" I asked." Well you're my best client, and you deserve it, and you're always late, and I love you like a daughter, and I knew you since you were like 8." He listed. " I was 7." I laughed." Same thing, you have a permit, right?" He asked. "Yeah, like two weeks ago,  but I have to wait till March to get my license." "Take the keys I have to go." He said once I saw the usual truck pull up.

"Thanks you so much dad." I said hugging him letting the last part slip out." Oh shit sorry, I-i didn't mean that, I-" " Nah, it's alright, just don't call me that again, you have a dad." He said putting the keys in my hand and getting into the truck. "Ok, thanks though, I really appreciate it." I said before he actually got all the way in. "Don't worry about it." He said closing the door.

"Damn I can't believe it, he got me a car." I said to myself. "Damn he got me a car." I said louder as I walked to it opening the door, to park since he left it doubled park. "It's so beautiful." I said running my hand over the steering wheel. I started the car and parked it across the street before going back into the house for bed.