~six~

Chapter 6

Aubrey's pov

I went back to the Gallagher house, so when Fiona gets back it doesn't seem like I left them with Sheila. I'm sitting on the couch with Debbie and she's texting her boyfriend Matty. Then Fiona comes in in a while later.

"Hey family." She says happily taking her things off." Did you miss me last night?" But they just ignored her." Caused I missed you." She adds, Debbie's phone buzzed." Is that your boyfriend?" Fiona ask trying to start a conversation with her sister." Yeah." Was all she said while texting him.

"What's his name?" Fiona ask." Huh?" Debbie says obviously not listening to her." What's his name?" She asked again." Matty." Debbie says getting annoyed." Someone from class?" She asked yet another question, but all Debbie did was hum.

"I remember my first boyfriend, Louis velba, I caught him jamming his tongue down Kerri Strauss' throat in chemistry, so I lit her hair on fire with a Bunsen burner." Fiona says telling her a story about her first boyfriend causing me to laugh. She smiles at me then went to the kitchen to greet carl and Liam.

"Hey guys." She says to them while trying to kiss Carl on the head but swerves it. "Still pissed?" She asked noticing that they are still mad. "Still hoarding your liver?" Carl asked." Yes. How was school today?" She asked but yet again none of us answer." Did you perform surgery on anything small or dead?" She try's again.

Then Carl's dog he stole, barks. "Sweet doggy, where did you get him?" She asked but carl stays quiet and started to pet his new dog." Well I'm gonna keep trying kiddo, so might as well get used to it." She says and quickly ruffles his hair." Where's Sheila?" Fiona asked finally stop bothering the kids. "She's upstairs." Is all I say since if I talk to they will get mad at just like that.

"When do I get to meet Matty, debs?" I asked." I don't know?" Was all she said before texting. "Oh, alright." I mumbled and checked the time on my phone. 9:45." I'm going home now, I have to do my homework I didn't do, and take a shower." I said getting up." Alright." Debbie and Carl said. I left and walked the 30 second to my house. When I walk in it's kinda quiet.

"V." I yell, closing the door, no answer." Kev." I yell once again putting my bag and my cardigan on the couch." Guess I'm by myself, like always." I say walking up stairs. I didn't really have anything to do besides take a shower, count and put the money away, and look for my clothes since I like to do it at night. I decided to call my best friend I haven't talked to her in a long time.

"Hey Seema." I said smiling once she answered the FaceTime call. "Hey Aubrey, why haven't you called?" She asked." I don't know I've just been really busy, you know." I say." Yeah me to, but guess what?" She said smiling." Ummmm." I hummed thinking." I don't know, what?" I question with a smirk in my face.

"I got into a nursing school." She squealed. Did I mention she's like 18 or 19, and she treats me like a little sister." Wow, seems that's great, congrats." I smile." Thanks, a lot." She said." No problem." I say back." Well, what been going on with you?" She asked." Me and Chris broke up, there was a rumor saying I had sex with, and that the guy gotten me pregnant, and I got an abortion so Chris won't suspect anything." I say all in one breath. "Well did you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow." No, seema." I yelled frustrated." Oh."

"I lost my virginity to Chris like two months ago." I say." Oh you did? You guys been dating since you moved with your sister." She said." Yeah almost three years, down the drain." I mumble." That sucks, I remember my first long term boyfriend." She said shaking her head." What was is name again?" I ask.

"Marcus Phelps." She said." Oh yeah, he was actually like 20 years old and he had like four children and he said those were his siblings, it was so funny the look on your face." I said laughing at the memory." It's not funny, I really liked him, I broke up with him because he lied, I don't date liars." She said. We talked for a while more until she had to go to her night classes at nursing school.

::::::::::::::::

Veronica and Kevin came in after I've taken my shower. "To make money-" V starts to say but Kev interrupts her," Not your drug money." "Shut up Kevin, but we decided open a rub and tub above the alibi." "A rub and what?" I ask. "A rub and tub, where Russian immigrants give men hand jobs or something, and the men pay." Veronica explains.

"Oh, so like a whore house above a bar?" I ask." Well if you say it like that, you make it seem like a bad idea." Kev says." Maybe, because it is a bad idea since you could go to jail for that." I say." Like your job is any better." He says." It's not, but still that could be easily spotted." I said squinting my eyes at him." True." He mumbled looking down rubbing his chin." Well I'm going to my room, see y'all in the morning if not, after school if not, when you get back from the bar." I say while walking up the stairs and as Fiona comes into the house.

I look for an outfit for tomorrow, which was simple but cute. I always look cute even if I have a scarf on my head,(gotta keep them edges laid), I'm breaking out, wearing a sweatpants and a t-shirt or hoodie. I put that on a chair that is in my room. My room isn't nothing special, it has dark purple walls, dark purple curtains, bedside tables, and a really cool mirror above my bed, I have desk across from my bed with a chair and another chair in the corner, and a closet that I painted the door black and a small dresser I keep some stuff in.

Her room ^ (just pretend the pillow says A)

I payed in my bed, putting on my alarm for 7:00, tightened my scarf that is on my head, and went to sleep.