Hot, Hot, Hot!

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT!! If you don't like things a little too graphic, you should probably skip this chapter! Sorry! :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                             CHAPTER 5

                                                          Gabriel’s POV:

I couldn’t think of anything else but the girl currently unconscious in my arms. I cursed myself for letting her go unprotected, even for such a small amount of time. But she wanted to say her goodbyes, and that was too intimate for me to intrude on. Not even five minutes had passed before I sensed her distress. I came to her aid only a few seconds later but they were a few seconds too late. I picked her up gently and got her away from the graveyard. There may be others lurking around in the vicinity and I couldn’t risk letting her loose even more blood – she might not last. I was frantic, trying to get her to safety.

I was being over dramatic, a rational voice in my head told me but it was blocked out by an anxiety that I had never experienced before, not even in the numerous occasions where my life had been in peril. I needed to get her some blood, otherwise she won’t heal. I growled in frustration as I landed in a meadow, somewhere within the woods encircling her town

I couldn’t teleport with her without causing more trauma to her body- like what she had already experience with Nash except worse now because of blood loss - and I certainly couldn’t just take one of the people from town at such an ungodly time to act as a donor, especially since she was supposed to be dead three days ago.

So I did the only thing that could save her.

I offered her my blood.

I laid her down gently and my fangs descended so that I could bite my wrist. I barely felt the slight prick as blood began to tickle down in two small lines and held her head up so she could drink. Even unconscious, her body reacted to blood and she gulped it down with fever. Instantly, I felt my need for her grow with each swallow and my stomach tightened and my groin hardened. As she bit into my wrist with her fangs, I had to stifle a groan. My breathing became more and more labored and I automatically tightened my grip on her hair. I could smell her arousal as clearly as I could feel mine. I wanted to fuck her; to feel her warm, wet tightness, to hear her scream my name as she came, to find release inside her.

She was taking too much, I dimly registered. Reluctantly, I moved my hand away from her mouth but she still craved more, like I did. She was driving me insane with her labored breathing and flushed cheeks, and her eyes half open. She came closer to me, begging me with her eyes to give her more. That was my breaking point. I grasped the back of her neck and crushed her lips to mine reveling in the feel of her lips on mine and plundered her mouth with my tongue, savagely taking what I yearned for. Her sweet taste, like strawberries and honey, almost pushed me over the edge.

Her fists gripped my hair as I let my hands roam over her body. She moaned into my mouth as I groped her breasts through her shirt using one hand, loving the way it felt. While the other headed down her back and gripped her ass. She plunged her hands into my hair and was straddled on my lap before I noticed. My hands roamed underneath her clothes craving to feel her skin. As I unclasped her bra and finally felt her breasts without any barriers, my blood sang. She moaned as I brought up her shirt and suckled on her breast, lightly biting and soothing it with my tongue while my hand kneaded the other. She arched her back as she moaned and grinded on me and I let out a guttural growl before changing positions and getting her under me. I kissed her with all I had.