April 14

I allowed the soft tears to fall from my eyes as he held me tightly. God, I tried so badly not to smile about the love that we just shared; forbidden love that we just shared. He stirred in his sleep and slightly loosened his grip on me.

When I sat up the sheet pulled down a bit, exposing my bare breast. The white curtains blew and the wind hit my breast, my nipples hardened and I shivered. But, I didn't shiver because I was cold, rather because what I just did was wrong, extremely wrong.

I carefully moved his hand off of me, pulled the sheet and got off of the bed, cautious not to wake him. Quietly, I made my way to the balcony. I looked over at the beach, it was early in the morning not many people were there.

I propped my hands onto the rail and let the wind blow through my hair. The melodic callings of the gulls were magical. The waves slapping the sand calmed me a bit. From below, a little boy running along the beach with his parents waved at me. I stretched up and waved back, and when I did, the boy stopped and watched me wide-eyed. I looked down to see that I was naked, then gradually sunk back down to my original spot, smiling ebarassingly.

From behind me, I heard the low chuckles I was ever so used to. I turned to meet his eyes. "Quite a show your giving." He said coming closer to me. I stepped back but, was met with the cold steel railing. "Why you running?"

"I-I'm not r-running," I lie, stuttering and trying to step back once more.

His hazel eyes lock with my brown ones as I stand there, unable to move. "Scared?" He asked pressing his bare body onto mine. "I won't hurt you." He assured me, putting his right hand around me then using it to pull me even closer to him. "I never will." He whispered, using his lips to caress my neck.

I moaned in pleasure and pushed my lips up to his and he reacted immediately, locking his lips with mine. Finally catching myself, I push him away from me. I put my hands on my head and begin to walk back and forth. "God, this is wrong." I speak to myself exhaling loudly. "This is so wrong."

He walks over to me, trying to put his hands around me and calm me but, once again I push him away. "No!" I shout at him backing into the corner. "Oh God." I heave. "This," I point at me and him, "was a mistake."

He comes closer to me and pulls me out of the corner. "How can you call all the love we shared last night a mistake, Adira?" He has genuine hurt in his eyes. "Plus, you called me so," he laughs weakly, "this is on you."

I pound my fist into his chest. "I called you to comfort me!" I pounded harder making him step back. "Because you're a good friend, Chris!" I shout furiously at him. "You carried me here!" I push my index finger into his perfectly sculpted, rock hard abs. Oh my, he has the 'V'. "No!" I shout at myself pulling my hand away from his chest.

He smirks cockily and begins to push himself onto me again. "Stop trying to fight it, Mrs. Michaels." He whispers into my ear causing me to shiver. "You know you want me." He backs me up into the corner, wraps my legs around him then rubs his erection on my opening. "And I most definitely want you."

For a moment, I just stay there quietly allowing my hormones to get the best of me, then I punch him in the nose and he lets me go, using his hand to hold his nose. I quickly moved away from him. "Want me to lie to you Chris?" I ask him going to tend to him. I know that he isn't going to hurt me.

"You damn right I want you." I whisper into his ear. "I want your love and sweet caresses." I rub his cheek gently. "I want your kisses, gentle or rough." I kiss his lips. "I want you, all of you" I sit on his lap and use my legs to pull him closer to me, I pull his head down to me and lick his ear, "all the time. But," I get off of him, "just because I want something doesn't mean it's right."