A tyrant girl

Prologue

“Mr. Kim. The new head of security will arrive tomorrow morning. I have arranged the schedule to meet her.” Randelle said.

“What? “Her” A woman?  Is she capable?” Junsu paused from eating his favourite hitsumabushi.

 “I placed her CV at your desk yesterday. And you approved.”

 “Ah, I didn’t know she was a woman. Anyway I bet she won’t even last a day. “Junsu grinned.

 Randelle smiled. “I will go ahead. You need to sleep early for tomorrow’s concert.”

Junsu nods and went to his room.

A female body guard? Ah ! I guess I need to look for another replacement tomorrow. She can’t stand all the fans drooling. Uh! Never mind. I need to sleep.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!

Junsu went to the toilet to brush his teeth and take a bath. He needs to prepare for his concert.

“Fans knew our original route, we need to find some detour and you need to change your van too” Randelle was fixing Junsu’s suit while he was in the shower.

“Ah ok”

Wearing a white printed shirt and black denim shorts he went to his van.

Junsu was surprised to see a red Ducati motorbike in his parking lot.  He had the urge to ride the motorbike, thinking that it was from one of his security personnel. He mounted the bike.

“ Uhurm.. “ A female voice appeared.

She is wearing a suave black jacket with tight jeans and black fitted shirt tucked inside.

Junsu hurriedly dismounts the bike and stared at the woman in front of him. Scared that she might be one of the uncontrollable fans he put a distance between them.

“Ah!, Junsu meet the head of your security Ms. Aoki Jaynelle Sy . “ Randelle was shouting at them because he was still at the elevator carrying tons of suits. 

“Good morning Sir.” Aoki reached her right hand to shake hands with Junsu.

But Junsu looked at the hands. “Good Morning. “

He went inside his van and sits at the back.

Aoki mounts her motorbike.

“Randelle, I thought she was the head of the security, where are the other personnel?”  Junsu asked him as he took the driver seat.

“They went ahead. She instructs them to act as your double. They left an hour ahead of us.

“Oh, and she was the only one left to protect me? “ Junsu asked grumpily.

“Yep. “ Randelle smiled and drove the van.

Junsu was looking at Aoki as she drove her motorbike ahead of them.  With the helmet ,her silhouette looks like a man.

The crowd was chaotic as the advance party drove in the venue. Junsu was amazed on how Aoki managed to disperse his fans. He was able to get in without a fuss of rambling fans.

“Thanks Ms. Aoki” Randelle said as Aoki reached for the remaining clothes to carry.

Aoki nods with a blank face. After helping Randelle to place all the needed clothes to the dressing room she turned around and heads for the security personnel.

"Hmm, her first task went well. “ Junsu said to Randelle. 

A lady in brown Burberry coat runs toward Junsu and splashed a bottle of liquid in him. Aoki saw the lady, like a gymnast she made a roundhouse somersault to jump on the table to block the liquid.

It was an acid. Her coat began to liquefy and produce a foul odour with a smoke. She removed her jacket. Revealing her toned muscles and fair complexion slender arms.

The lady was caught by other security personnel. 

“You let her in?” Junsu angrily uttered.

“Junsu! That lady was our former production manager. Of course we will let her in. It was not Aoki’s fault.” Randelle said.

“Still, Sir I am sorry.” Aoki turned her back.

Junsu noticed her toned slender arms. Male staffs are starting to notice it.

“Put this on, you are disgusting!” Junsu throws one of the jackets on his rack of suits.

She puts it on and bows.

“Thanks” Aoki replied without a change of expression.