Chapter Two.

Chapter Two: Back to school.

Jane's alam clock screamed in her ear at 6am demanding her to wake up. She knew what day it was and she knew she couldnt miss it. She rubbed her dark eyes and yawned before sitting up and stretching.

She climbed out of bed pulling on her grey nike joggers then heading into her own private en-suite and looked in the mirror at her face for a moment.

"Meh" She shrugged then picked up her tooth brush and began cleaning her already white teeth.

She rinsed her mouth before dropping all the clithes hugged to her body and stepping into her shower.

I wonder what today's going to bring me.

Jane thought and she remembered all her fights and injuries from last semester. She smirked a little as she thought about the time she broke Jessica's nose by accident by flipping her own tray in her face.

Jane turned of the shower and wrapped a chocolate towel around her toned body before going to get dressed.

Blue jean shirt open with a white tee underneath. Black skinnys and blue vans with her hair down falling free along her back.

Jane picked up her skateboard and cell phone before hading down stairs. Dropping her bag and skateboard at the door she headed over to where Angela was making her breakfast.

"Morning Ma" Jane smiled as she began eating the ceral her mother made.

"Goodmorning Janie. Exited for you're first day back?" Angela asked making pancakes.

"Ma. Im not in kindergarden anymore! Its just part of my day. I dont get exited" Jane laughed.

"Oh well..Maybe youll be exited for this then" Angela smiled as she pushed a set of keys across the counter to Jane.

Jane looked at them in confusion.

"What are those for?" She asked.

"Your new ride" Angela smiled as she nodded her head to the front door.

Janes eyes widened and a smile took over her face. She picked up the keys leaving her breakfast.

"Are you serious right now!?" Jane squealled then headed to the door. Angela followed quickly after her.

Jane ran towards the pathway and looked around.

"In here" Angela smiled as she lifted the garage door open revealing a black harley davidson.

Janes jaw drooped as she walked over and around the shining machine.

"Now, you dont ride this without you're helmet." Angela stated.

Jane saddled the bike and smiled as she reached out and grapped the handle bars.

"I dont even have a helmet" Jane said still smiling.

"Here" Angela said handing Jane a black helmet.

Jame smiled as she stepped off the bike and kissi g her mothers cheek.

"Ma, I love you so much! Thanks" Jane smiled as she took the helmet carefully.

"Go on get to school before your late" Angela said before picking up janes backpack and handing it to her.

                                ~x~

Jane reved her new toy into the school car park that was already full with groups of older kids and younger ones surrounded arou d each others cars. Jane parked her bike over in the corner, this space was always reserved for her. I guess you could say..it was hers.

Frost headed over slapping a hand on Jane's back as she stood by her bike.

"Sweet ride Rizzoli" Frost said shocked at his beatfriends new wheels.

"Thanks bro. Ma supprised me a little this morning" Jane smirked as she stuffed the keys into her skinny pockets.

"Its nice. sure fits your profile" Frost winked as Jane began to fake fight with him.

Jane swung a weak jab at his arm as she began to wrestle.

"MR. Frost. Now now we know not to his young ladies" Mr Hoyt smiled seductively as he strutted past the pair having eyes only for Jane and her figure.

They both stopped at stared at him as he walked by until Frost shivered.

"Man. That guy gives me the creeps" Frost said in a cringed voice as he turned to Jane who was still looking.

"Yeah. Tell me about it" She said turning to grab her bag from her bike.

"Lets go before were late for Biology" Jane said before walking in with Frost.

                                ~x~

Jane and Frost walked up the first hallway talking to eachother and oblivious to all the girls and boys attention they won.

You could say Jane and Frost were fairly popular. It was mostly because they both well what would you call it, Have swag.

Jane would only ever have eyes for the kinder girls she attracted in school. She never really commited as we already astablished. Frost..Well he had nearly every girl in their year begging at his feet, most of them were only getti g close to him for Jane anyway.

Jane slumped down in one of the back seats in Biology and dropped her rucksack under the table. Frost in the chair next to her.

The class went silent as a mystery woman sauntered in with a hand full of papers and walhat looked to be a gucci back on her arm. She layed the papers down gently on her desk and pushed her bag under before turning to every one.

"Good morning. I am Professor Maura Isles" She spoke clearly and confidently.

Jane's jaw dropped once again today as she remembered the beautiful womans face from the cafe the other morning.

Jane stared at her in shock as the woman scanned the crowd of students before her whilst talking.

Maura looked around then spotted Jane. It took her a moment then smiled and carried on in starting her lecture.

Jane knew this was going to change a few things.