Ch.7: FRIENDZONE

Jacquees' POV

So me and the crew just got back from the concert and are now at Waffle House about to just chill and then probably go over to my house later. The whole ride over here I couldn't to stop thinking about Nicki, its like she just does something to me even being apart for so long she still has me going crazy everytime I see her, we just sat next to each other and talked and reminisced the whole way there, but when we all got out the the car Aja stopped Nicki and pulled her to the side. I wonder what they're talking about? *kanye shrugs* well if my name not in it its not my concern so I shrug it off and go inside with the rest of the guys and Bree. the place not really crownded since its kind of late but its only just a couple people in the back and us in the front sitting in booths, Im sitting next to Issa and Tevin and Bree are acoss from us and Durante and Chris are behind us with Romello and Boakie across from them. Bpace went to go chill with his crew at an afterparty so he not 'gon hang with us.

Bree: Aye where my cousin and my bestfriend?

Me: I think they still outside

Issa: What they doing outside?

Tevin: How is he supposed to know Issa!? you act like he outside with them!

Issa: You ain't gotta get smart Tevin! you don't what they could be doing out there they could smokin some weed and shit!

Me and Bree laugh at them cause they so dumb!

Bree: Yall stupid! but they could just be talking Issa

Issa: Thankyou for answering my question BREE unlike Tevin's rude retarded ass...

Tevin: N*gga atleast I ain't askin no dumb questions!

Bree: Aye don't be call my godbrother dumb!

Its a little title Bree and Issa got for each other since were sort of like a family we came up with those little titles for each other.

Tevin:Well he is dumb and you a dumbass fo thinking he ain't dumb!

Bree: Now I know you did not just call me a dumbass! Nigga I will literally get in your ass about you're IQ cause last time I checked Im graduating 2 years early!

Then Bree and Tevin ot started with the arguing. I swear they haven't even seen each other for more than 5 HOURS and they done already started arguing like and married couple, we all already know they like each other I think they were the only ones that actually kept in contact after FYB left Towers High and got started on there careers and music stuff. I see Aja walk in and Nicki come in shortly after her they both sit at the little diner counter top, I get up out of my seat cause I notice Nicki looking a little upset and you know I gotta see wassup with my girl so I get up and take the seat next to her.

Me: Hey *smiles*

Nicki: Hey *says blankly*

Me: Uhh Aja could you give us a minute?

Aja: Yeah sure I'll just go take your seat over there you mind?

Me: Nah go head shawty

Aja walks off leaving me and Nicki in an awkward silence

Me: Nicki what's wrong?

Nicki: What makes you think somethings wrong?

Me: Cause you not actin like yourself one minute you was in the car actin all happy and just bein you and then you walk in here looking all sad *sighs* babe what's wrong?

Nicki looks back at the group to see if anyones being nosey *smh*

Nicki: Come on

Me and Nicki walk to the back and sit in one of the booths near the window