Chapter 17

Tonight was the night.The night of the premieres of my first tv show I'm in.Usually they only have premieres for movies,so I don't know why we have one,but this is the first time I'll be walking on a red carpet!Well,in our case,a gold since the show is called,"Heart Of Gold."Get it.

I walked out of my room into Emma's room so she can do my make up and hair.We decided she will just live with us now,since all five of her best friends are live by each other it would only make sense.

Emma was curling her hair when I walked in.She looked gorgeous!Well,so far since she was sitting in a tank top and shorts.

"Okay,so what do you want with your hair?Makeup?"Emma said as she curled the last piece of her hair.

"I want my hair in an up-do,and my makeup I want it to look natural like usual."

She nodded her head and got to work.

I decided to text Wes to tell them they can come over in a half an hour since we're almost done getting ready.

Wes:Alright,can't wait!

I instantly start smiling.I don't know why,I just always smile over every little thing when it comes to Wesley.I could see Emma smiling in the mirror.

"Emma,why are you so smiley?"I asked as she was placing a booby pin in my hair.

"Because I was thinking about how cute you and Wes will look tonight."

I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Yeah,but imagine you and Drew."I fired right back to her.

"Hey,we're talking about you and Wes.Now close your eyes so I can do your eye make up."

It took Emma about ten minutes to complete my look.She handed me a hand mirror to look at the detailing on the back of my bun.She made a thick braid go around the bun and I had a few lose curls to frame my face.For my make up it was all natural,and looked amazing.

"Emma I love it!"I said jumping up to hug her.

Taylor walked in so Emma can quickly do hers.Taylor already had her dress and shoes on.She was wearing a short,light pink dress with lace detailing on the top.And he shoes were white pumps.

I walked back to my room and went to my closet where the dress was hanging up.I put the dress on carefully,making sure it doesn't ruin my hair and making sure I don't get makeup on it.I took out a gold clutch and my gold sparkly heels.I put my phone,my mint EOS,my drivers license,cash and my house keys in the clutch.I put on the heels and I looked in the mirror.I had to admit,I liked what I looked like.The length of my high low dress wasn't too long since I'm 5'5.And the gold detailing on the top completed the dress.

I walked out in to living room to find Taylor was ready and over course Emma did and amazing job on her make up and hair as well.Taylor had gold on her eyelids and her hair was half up half done,but curly.

Next Emma came out of the room and she was wearing a royal blue strapless high low dress with silver beading at the waist.The color looked amazing on her.Her long hair was curled loosely and her make up had some silver in it,but she looked gorgeous!

A few seconds after Emma came out the boys came in.

"Hello ladies."Drew said.

Next came in Keaton and Wes.They both stopped half way.Keaton practically ran over towards Taylor and handed her flowers,while kissing her on the cheek.

"You girls look amazing!"Drew said,smiling.

Wes just kept staring.

"Okay well,we should get going.We can't be late."I said only so Wes would stop staring.Wait was he staring at me?Oh god,I hate when I think a guy is staring at me,and he's really not.