Head Over Heels(Emblem3)

This was it.The day I'm leaving to move to Hunginton Beach California. I had to wait a few years until my best friend Taylor could move with me.She's two years younger than me and just graduated High School.We have always had plans to moving there and they're finally coming true!We both act as well and I know what you're thinking,"Why don't you go to LA." Well we like the beach and plus Taylor's Uncle lives in Hunginton so if there was ever an issue we could call him up.

Taylor has never seen the apartment yet but it's beautiful!It has all new appliances and granite counter tops and its 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. I can't wait until I'm there.

While I was on phone with someone about selling our cars so we can get new ones in Hunginton,I got a text from Taylor.

"Today's the day!"it read 

I quickly texted her back and said,"I know!Hurry up and come over so we can go to the air port."

"I'll be there in 15 minutes"

I texted her back and locked my phone.Now I just need to finish packing my carry on and well be good.

I looked around my room and it looked the same.Aqua walls with black and white accents.Im going to miss it but I need to move on and get my career on track.

I turned around to see Taylor in my doorway eating ice cream.She would be eating ice cream when we need to leave soon.

"What up?!" She shouted while putting the now empty bowl on my vanity and sat on my bed.

"How long have you been here?"I asked.

"Like five minutes."

"So you get ice cream when you walk in?"

"Yeah.I mean I'm glade you had some because if you didn't I'd be screwed .I was craving that."

"Right,but we need to go catch the plane."

She nodded and grabbed the bowel and followed behind me to where my parents were.

"I can't believe she's leaving across the country." My mom said in tears.

"Mom don't worry I'll be home every now and then.And if it doesn't work out we'll come back to Michigan."

She hugged me and then my dad hugged me.I can't believe this is it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

In those what seemed like forever 6 hours on the plan we arrived to California. As we stepped out of the plan I could feel the sun kiss my pale skin.I smiled to myself because I won't be pale anymore.

"Corinne,I wan't to see the apartment!"Taylor said running towards the exit.

"We need to get our cars first."

"Oh yeah...but you can get yours first because if I drive while I'm this excited it will turn out bad."

I laughed and we took a cab to a car dealership. We set up a deal with a Chevy dealership.I decided on a black Chevy Malibu because I always wanted that car and it was better then my 05 mercury sable back home.

We got in and I drove to the apartment.I parked the car and we saw 3 boys skateboarding.

"Uhm Corinne..is our apartment next to Emblem3s apartment?"

"I think it is."I said while turning off the engine.

Taylor and I opened the door at the same time.She immediately pulled out her phone and started texting.She was probably texting out friends back home about this.