the end

Emily pov
Me and Dom have been at Dominica Republican for two months and it was everything i thought it would be. But like every fair tell it came to an end. Right now me and Dom are on our way to go see Mia and Brian to see how they are doing. When we pulled up they saw us. When we got to the porch we hugged them." Hey guys,long time no see." Mia said as she hugged Dom." Yeah,it has been a long time,like what six,seven months?" I asked as i hugged her again." Yeah,hey lets go sit by the beach and talk while these two do whatever they do." Mia said as i laughed and walked with her. We was sitting talking about the baby and how they found out she was having a boy and everything. I looked up at the porch to see them going to there cars." I guess they are going to end this once and for all." I said as Mia looked at them taking off." Boys,but you know what they deserve it." She said as we laughed and enjoyed our time just hanging out before they get back. When they got back we had dinner and just went down memory lane,and it was crazy how Brian meet Dom and everyone. I looked at Dom and smiled." I love you." I said as Mia awwed and i blushed." I love you too." Dom said as he held my hand. I looked the table as i got up and everyone looked at me." Group hug." I said as everyone got up and hugged,but Dom was hesitant at first but i looked at him and he gave in and joined in.

" I said as everyone got up and hugged,but Dom was hesitant at first but i looked at him and he gave in and joined in

"I love you guys." Mia said as we said it back. I am just happy that they home free. Now they don't have to worry about anything anymore.