this is it

Emily pov
Today is the day,it is the day where we take that safe. I just finished tying my shoes and i looked at myself and huffed.

I walked out of the room to see everyone getting ready to take off

I walked out of the room to see everyone getting ready to take off." An hour away then being home free." I said as i walked up to Brian as he laughed and wrapped an arm around me." An hour and you are free to go anywhere you want. You finally get to go to the Dominican Republica." Brian said as he reminded me that ever since i was little i always wanted to go because i seen pictures it is really beautiful there. I laughed and i then felt arms around my waist." Well,maybe we can go and i can show you around." Dom said as he looked at me." I would love that." I said as i looked at him then at Brian to see him walk over to Mia." Remember what i told you last night?" He asked as he step in front of me." Yeah,but i don't want to lose you." I said as i looked up at him. He huffed and looked at me." Emily,i want you to be safe. So whatever happens today happens." He said as he pulled into a hug." I love you Dom." I said as i put my head on his shoulder." I love you too Emily." He said as he kissedy head." You got this." I said as i pulled back." Yeah,i do." He said as he pulled back." Lets head out!" Dom yelled as he pulled back and kissed my head. I decided to stay because Dom said he wanted me to watch out for Mia. I went and sat next to her as she started to hook everything up so it was working. I watched as everyone was getting ready to leave and finsh the job. I was lost in my thoughts that was until i felt strong arms go around me." This time by tomorrow we will be at the Dominican Republic,walking around and enjoying ourselves." Dom said as i looked up at him with a smile as i got up and hugged him." Just be careful would ya." I said as he laughed and nodded." Aren't i always careful?" He asked as i looked up at him and raised my eyebrows at him as he just smirked at me." No your not,you live on the dangerous side,so that is not safe." I said as i walked him to his car." Just promise me,that no matter what happens out there today you will still come back?" I asked as he looked at me and sighed and it looked like he was thinking about it." I promise,but here." He said as he pulled out a little box and handed it over to me." Maybe this will help you keep your mind off of what is going on." He said as i opened it. When i did i couldn't believe it,at all." Dom?" I asked as he took out and placed it on my finger." I know it is not much,but once we pull this job off i will get you a better one." He said as i shook my head." I love it Dom,i don't need a big shiny one." I said as i looked at it,i looked up at him as he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him as he did the same to me. When i pulled back he smiled at me." I will see you soon." He said as he let go of me." I will see you soon." I said as i kissed him one more time before he got his car and took off with everyone else." Come on girl,he will be fine." Mia said as she walked up to me." I hope your right Mia,i hope you are right." I said as i looked at her with tears in my eyes." Look,why don't you go take a shower and take a nap,and by the time you wake up they will be here safe." Mia said as i nodded and started to walk to my room." Hey,Mia." I said as i stopped as i looked at her. She turned to look as i took in a deep breath." Thanks,for everything." I said as she smiled at me." No problem,you know my brother really does love you. That promise ring says it all." She said as she pointed at it and i looked at it again and smiled." And i love him to." I said as i took off to my room,when i got in there i looked at it and i couldn't help but smile really big.

When i looked up i went to the bathroom and took a nice long shower,trying to ease up on my worries about Dom and everyone

When i looked up i went to the bathroom and took a nice long shower,trying to ease up on my worries about Dom and everyone. When i got out of the shower i decided to get get dress in something different.

 When i got out of the shower i decided to get get dress in something different

I sat on my bed thinking about what is going on. I then decided to take nap and not worry to much because Dom can handle it.

I was woken up when i head Mia ask them if they really took out a bank. I had to laugh at that because knowing them they probably did. I got comfortable and went back to sleep.

I sat up when i heard Mia tell Dom tovlet go of the volte. I started to get worried,so i stayed up hopping nothing goes wrong.

I couldn't take it anymore so i got up and went outside to see if everything was okay." Mia,what is goimg on?" I asked as i stood next to her." Dom,is doing it on his own. He let Brian go." She said as she looked at me. I started to shake my head as i went to my room. He lied to me,he told me he would have Brian there to help him. I can't believe he did this. I sat on my with my back to the door. I don't know how long i was sitting there for but i soon heard my door being opened. At first i thought it wuld be Mia,but i was wrong." I told you i would be back." Dom said as he sat down next to me." Yeah,and you promised that you wouldn't do it alone. But yet you let Brian go and try to do it by yourself." I said as i looked up at him." I did,but you know Brian he came back after i told him to go." He said as i looked at him." Really?" I asked as he nodded and took my hand." Come on,lets go see the money." He said as i laughed and nodded.

We walked put of my room and we stood next to each other waiting for it to open. I grabbed Dom's hand tight when Tej put the plastic on the safe. It made a sound and the little light turned green. I looked at Dom as he looked at me with a smile. I looked back at the safe to see all the money falling out. I smiled at the scene before me. I looked everyone to see them happy. I looked back at Dom to see him smiling and he looked up. I hugged Dom as he pulled me into him. Later that night when we was packing Dom came in my with a smile on his face." What got you all smiling for?" I asked as i stood up from the floor and stood in front of him." I just got back from dropping off some money to Vince's wife and son." He said as i smiled at him." Awww,that is so sweet of you." I said as i hugged him." I know,now lets go so we can catch a flight put to Dominica republican." He said as he grabbed my bags and we left to say bye to everyone. I am happy that i came here,to help them out.