next day

Emily pov
I was in my room with a sheet wrapped around me from last night,me and Dom had some fun after we made us official. Right now i threw on one of his tank tops while i look for clothes for me so i can go shower. I was deep in thought that i didn't see Dom get out of bed." You know you look hot in my shirt." He said in his morning and normal husky voice as it rang through my ear as it made me shiver." Oh really,does that mean i have to wear your shirts now?" I asked as i put on some random shorts as i turned around to find him only in his boxers." I would prefer you to have nothing on,but i can work with this." He said as he kissed me. I put my hand on his check as he deepened the kiss. It was getting heated so i slightly pushed him back." I have to go shower and we have to get ready,if you want to find out where this guy has his money hidden at." I said as i looked at him as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me before he left. I quickly hoped in the shower and did my normal things that i always do. When i walked out i decided to go with shorts a tank top and adida wedges.

 When i walked out i decided to go with shorts a tank top and adida wedges

When i walked out i walked over to Mia and Gisele." Hey girls." I said as i hugged them." Hey,so what is up with you and my brother?" Miaasked as i hopped up on the table they was by." Yeah,you guys are always around each other,talking softly,he makes you laugh,and must i say you guys sleep in each other's room." Gisele said as she crossed her arms and looked at me. I laughed and shook my head." Guys, look. Me and Dom are in a state of mind..."I started to say but was cut off by Mia." Don't you say that you guys are in the state of mind of just being friends." Mia said as they both looked at me and smirked. Before i got a chance to say anything Dom walked up to us and looked at us." Lets go find that safe." He said as he looked at Gisele and then at me. I nodded and hopped off the table and hugged Mia bye. As i was walking to my car Dom pulled me to his." Your riding with me." He said as i got in the passenger set. We took to where Tej said where he found it. When we got to the roof across the way from it i was shocked to see where he has the safe at." This job went from mission impossible to mission freaken insanity." Roman said as we looked at the police station." I think it doesn't change a thing." Dom said as he looked at it with his arms crossed. I looked at him and then back at the police station." Are you crazy,we are talking about people we don't like,cops,five-o,flat foots." Tej said as i looked at the police station and i then looked at Dom." I think it doesn't change a thing." Dom said as he keeped his eyes on the station. Slowly everyone started to walk away,i walked next to him as i looked up at him." Do you think we can still do it?" I asked as he wrapped his arm around me and looked down at me." If we have fast cars,we can do anything." He said as i smirked." Well Mr. Toretto i think we might have to make that happen." I said as he nodded.

Later that night
Dom pov
After i talked to Emily we decided to go race for some cars. As me and Brian was about to leave,i see Emily walk out.

 As me and Brian was about to leave,i see Emily walk out