Chapter 1: Party

"So no matter what I do you're not going to let me in?" I asked the bouncer to the club.

"Pretty much." The bouncer said looking at me.

"Even if I told you that I left my purse in the club."

"Even if that was true, the answer is still no." He says.

"How old do I look like to you?" I asked him over the music that both him and I could hear blasting from inside the club.

"You look like you're seventeen." He said to me while letting to other girls who looked like they were seventeen into the club.

"Well I'm not, so let me in." I say truthfully to him. I'm celebrating my 21st birthday with a couple of my new friends here in Dublin, Ireland.

"No ID or adult, No fun." He says loudly so that the whole line at the club could hear.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I say to myself.

"What!?" The bouncer asks me over the blaring music.

"Nothing, just my day couldn't get any worse." I tell him.

"Sorry I'm late honey." A man with an Irish accent, short curly hair and a little bit of stubble says to me while kissing my cheek. He smelled like smoke, but the smoke was masked by cologne. The smell was a nice, pleasing smell.

"Can you please let us in?" The man asked the bouncer.

"Yeah sure." The bouncer said opening the gate.

I felt the man, whom I feel like I've seen before, wrap his arm around my waist as we walked into the club.

After finally getting into the club he let go of my waist.

"Thank you for helping me get inside, Mr..." I say turning around to face him.

"The name's Aidan and you're welcome Miss..."

"The name's Sierra. Let me buy you a drink or something." I ask him.

"No thank you Sierra, I think I would be the one buying." He tells me.

"What?!" I asked him over the music, which was now getting annoying.

"Since you left your ID at your house, I figured that you would have left your money too. So instead of you buying us drinks, I would be the one buying." He says to me.

"Oh, yeah I have no money with me. Sorry."

"It's okay, I'm just glad to have been able to get a beautiful woman like you in here." He says to me, smiling after, before walking away.

"Where have I seen this man before?" I ask myself while scanning the club for my friends. Finally after a few minutes I can see my friend Marie waving her hands in the air to get my attention. I start to make my way through the crowds of people. As I finally reach them I feel one of my friends pulling me towards them.

"Where were you?" All my friends ask me.

"Stuck outside, the bouncer wouldn't let me in."

"Why wouldn't he let you in, don't you have your ID." My friend Catherine asks.

"No, I left it at home."

"What about your money and cell phone?" My other friend Erin asks.

"At home too."

"Why didn't you bring your money? How are you going to buy drinks?" Catherine asks.

"You guys are buying me drinks. It's my birthday after all."

They start to laugh and eventually they tell me okay.

"So how did you get in?" My friend Marie asks.

"Um... a guy helped me get in."

"Oooo, what was his name and what did he look like?" Erin asks.

"His name's Aidan and he was cute."

"Did you get his number?" Catherine asks me jokingly.

"No, but I feel like I've seen him somewhere before."

"Sure you have Sierra. Now lets get drunk and have some fun!" Marie shouts.

"Hey! Bartender!" Catherine shouts.

"Yeah, what would you ladies like?" The bartender asks us while walking our way.

"We would like to set up a tab for the night and just keep the drinks coming." Marie says to him while twisting her hair between her fingers.

"I can do that for you lovely ladies. Any drinks doesn't matter." He asks.

"Yep anything." Marie says.

"Preferably vodka." I say to the bartender before he walked away. The girls all look at me like I'm weird.

"What?" I say.

"Nothing, just didn't think you would want to drink vodka." Marie says.

"Well... I don't like beer." I tell them.

"And when have you tried beer or vodka." Erin asks.

"I haven't, but I know for a fact that beer's gross because of what people have told me and I would rather have vodka then any other kind of alcohol." I say to them.

"Here's some shots and I will leave the bottle with you ladies." The bartender says setting down our drinks in front of us.

"Thank you!" Marie shouts.

"Now time to make your twenty first birthday a day, well night, you won't forget!" Catherine shouts.

"Lets get drunk and have some fun girls!" I shout well shooting back my first shot. Not bad tasting, but not good tasting.

I guess, so far so good.