Chapter 5: Lunch Date

Well isn't this wonderful. I get to spend everyday with this man for the next however many months. Fuck! 

"How did the meeting go?"

"Not now Arlo."

"Come on, it couldn't have been that bad."

"Oh it is."

"Tell me it all!"

"Okay fine, so you remember what we were talking about this morning."

"Yes and how you spent the night with none other than Aidan Turner."

"Yes, well you see, I'm going to be spending a lot more time with him."

"Why?"

"That photographer job was for on the set of his new show and the following productions of things he may do."

"That's amazing Sierra!"

"No Arlo it's not." I sit down in my chair and let out a sigh.

"Why?"

"This morning I saw him practically naked."

"Oooo does he gotta a big one?" He laughs. 

"Knock it off Arlo." I say while slapping him.

"In all seriousness this is good for you, it gets you out of here for awhile. Plus you get to go to new places. Have fun, don't let him ruin this for you. Who knows maybe you two can become friends." 

"Yeah, maybe." 

Aidan's POV

"Well that couldn't have gone better" I tell Edward.

"No it couldn't have. How do you know her anyways?"

"Bumped into her last night at a pub and hit up a conversation."

"Oh nice. Well let's hope she's a good photographer."

"I've seen some of her work and it's magnificent." 

"That's good, now you get yourself back home and pack. We will be leaving in the morning."

"Got it" I tell Edward as I leave the office. 

"See you in the morning."

"See you then."

I guess it's time to go home and pack or to go to where Sierra works and go to a lunch date. I think she might kill me if I did that, oh well she needs to get to know me. I mean at least she needs to somewhat know me, if she's gonna be taking pictures of me. Lunch date it is. 

30 mins later

"Do you happen to know where I can find Sierra Burke?" I tell the receptionist.

"Um who is asking?" 

"Her boyfriend."

"Oh well she is right over there" she says as she points.

I look to where she's pointing. She's standing and talking to someone on the other side of her desk. Her ass looking fine in her jeans. Her dark hair flowing down her back. Mmmm. I need to stop thinking this way. I walk over to where she is. Now she's sitting. "Hello love."

She drops her pen and spins around. Her neighbor she was talking to is looking at me astonished. 

"What are you doing here? How do you know where I work?"

"I'm here to ask you to go on a lunch date. Also I know where you work because we had to look at photography places and other places and your company was one of them and looked up the address. Plus you did tell me what you did this morning what you did for a living."