Alls Fair In Love And War

-2 weeks later-

•Justin•

I stood backstage and watched the tiny TV play what was going on center stage. At the moment, Ellen was doing her opening monologue. I pulled my shirt down and rubbed my hands together. I gave myself a quick pep talk as I heard, "Justin, on in 2!" I walked up to the opening in which I would emerge from.

"Our first guest, you know him from his newest album, Journals, and he's pretty much on top of the world, Justin Bieber!"

The crowd erupted with cheers as I walked down the stairs and to Ellen, doing a quick dance move in the process. After a quick hug and wave to the audience, we sat down in the red chairs.

"Hi Justin!" Ellen greeted with a warm chuckle.

"Hey Ellen. Oh my gosh, I haven't been here in, like, years!" I said, returning the chuckle.

"A lot has happened since then huh?" Ellen said, repositioning her self in her chair.

"You could say that...." I half laughed, running a hand through my chestnut hair.

"I'm just gonna address the elephant in the room. Jelena's back?" Ellen asked, looking at me with anticipation.

"Yes. Jelena's back." I forced a smile and a laugh. She smiled and continued the interview.

About half way through the interview, Ellen asked about Ariana.

"You guys dated briefly, right?" She asked, her blue eyes studying me. I nodded and stared back. "Yeah, for a while..."

"Why'd you break up?" She asked, anticipating the answer. I laughed, shrugging. "We weren't right for each other I guess..." I responded, flinching.

"Would you mind if I brought her in?" She asked, smiling cheekily. I held in my groan, "Sure, why not..."

As if scripted, Ariana walked in, looking as perfect as ever with her hair down and and oversized sweatshirt on with shorts. We gave each other a hug and I sat back down, my throat closing.

After she greeted Ellen with a kiss on the cheek, Ariana sat down on another red chair that was previously placed next to my right.

"Hello Ariana! How are you?" Ellen exclaimed, sitting back down. Ariana looked at the crowd and waved.

"I'm great." She said, adverting her attention back to Ellen and sighed happily. I played with my necklace until I heard my name.

"If you don't mind me asking, are you and Justin still friends?" We looked at each other then back at Ellen. "Yeah" we responded in unison.

"That's good." Ellen smiled. "Does Justin being with Selena hurt you?" Ellen asked, fixing her shirt.

Ariana laughed, "Nah, I've got one less problem without him. I'm happy right now and I've got my head in the clouds. I don't need a man." The crowd "Oooh"ed as I laughed trying to act normal. Well, shit. I had a feeling I was about learn not to mess with Ariana....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HOLA! OMG I MISSED YOU GUYSSSSSSSSS I LOVE YOU ALL AND I'LL BE UPDATING REALLLLY SOON SMOOOOTCHIES!! <3