Ruin Him. (Part 2)

-1 week later-

•Justin•

Buzzzzz

I picked up my phone and smiled when I saw 'Ariana <3' on the screen. I opened up the text message, tagged with a picture.

'How cute are we?' the text message spelt out with a picture of Ariana and Nathan making out in what seemed to be her hotel.

My heart and throat tightened, an invisible python gripping me tight. My phone buzzed again, my hand reached over shakily, opening it.

'OMG Justin! That wasn't for you!'

No shit. I threw my phone across the room, hearing the glass shattering. I sat in the black leather seat of the recording studio, catching my breath.

[Note: "Almost Is Never Enough" by Ariana ft Nathan on repeat is good to listen to starting now]

I slowly got up and made my way down the stairs of the building. I, eventually, got into my car and laid back in the seat. Letting out the frustration, backstabbing, sadness, madness with tears.

•Ariana•

I pressed the send button, swallowing slowly. I waited a moment before sending the "apology" text. I had no choice, I've been dreaming of this career for my whole life. I kept reminding myself this while I started to slowly cry. I realized how much I needed him about as much as he needed me. I put my head in my hands, praying for an answer. How do I fix this? I laid in my hotel bed and cried til I fell asleep.

-3 hours later-

I woke to the sound of knocking on the hotel door. I slowly got up, wiping my eyes. Once reaching the door, I opened it and-

"I love you."