Blush.

•Justin•

I pushed my way through the paparazzi and got in my car. I sat back and took a deep breath.

Jai? Ariana? Dating?

I gulped and texted Ariana.

"Hey. Are you dating Jai?"

I sat in my car with anticipation. My phone beeped and I looked at the message on my phone.

"Uh no? Why?"

I sighed, filled with relief. I texted her back,

"Can I come over? We need to talk."

I put my car in drive and started heading over to Ariana's hotel. I slipped my shades over my eyes and put on "Holy Grail" by Jay-Z. I started humming and tapping my fingers on the wheel.

*••••••••••••*

I knocked on the door to Ariana's suite. In a matter of seconds, the door flew open showing a smiling Ariana in a light purple dress. I smiled for the first time in awhile.

"What up, Bieber?" Ariana asked, motioning me to come in.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." I said, shoving my hands in my pockets. She nodded.

"It's okay. I understand." She said, seating herself on the tan couch. I sat next to her, looking at my phone.

"What have you been up to?" Ariana asked, breaking the silence laid out before us.

"The usual. Hospital, recording studio, getting everything set up for 'Heartbreaker'." I said, answering a text from Ryan.

"Isn't that tonight?" She asked, smiling.

"Yeah. I hope people like it." I said, shoving my phone back into my pocket.

"Oh shut up." She punched me in the arm. I rubbed my forearm.

"What?! Jeez people need to stop punching me today!" I said, referring to Za's punch earlier.

"You know everyone's gonna love it." She said, smiling. I had to smile back. I laughed.

"What?" She asked, furrowing her brow in confusion.

"You have blush on you bottom lip." I said, smirking. Her hand flew to her mouth.

"Let me get it." I leaned forward, brushing my pinky on the bottom of her lip.

"There." I whispered, look into her eyes.

"Thanks." She whispered back.

I had this sudden urge and I gently placed my lips on hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah baby!! How'd you like that?!

I'll update more. I promise. It's just been hectic! :) Stay groovy my loves.

SMOOOOTCHIES <333

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE <333