The Second Type of Heartbreak

You once told me that I mean the world to you.. You once promised that your Love would be true.. I just wish you told me from the start that you were gonna break my heart. I saw how you flirted with her. I knew you've been sneaking out with her. All this time I knew that you were cheating on me. But I didn't want to let you go.. I knew I was RIGHT about you all Along, I just wish I was WRONG about it. Though I saw it coming; It still hurts. You are aware of hurting me but you didn't care.

You were the only person who can make me smile even when I don't feel like smiling. it's my fault that I believed in you.. I am too nice to let her have you.. Too dumb to even let you take my heart. I begged for you to stay but you turned away. I cried everynight., I cry for the times I thought I had you. Everyone thinks I'm over reacting but you were much more than a just another relationship.. You were my Life.

It all goes down to this, at the end of the day. I loved, I tried, I Failed. I'm not mad at you.. I'm just giving myself sometime to think. Maybe one day you'll see me, maybe someday you'd tell me you never stopped loving me, that I will always be your best Girl, anything that would give me slightest bit of hope that you and I isn't impossible.

Behind all The Heartbreaks .. I'll wait for you

----------

Second Type of heartbreak I tell you .. Is the one where you gave your all and he took it as he go, The one where you cried your heart out but he still wouldn't choose you. He's been reckless with your heart but you still let him.