Topic #7 Bullying

Thanks for the 200+ reads guys thanks sorry if the first hate was annoying and sucked. The first hate I didn't really think about it. I just had to get my hate on. People who say they aren't verbally attacking me its funny cause you are. Quit posting crap on my stuff just for kicks read the DESCRIPTION! It will tell you! THERE is a description there for a reason. (Yes you guessed it to read, good job do you want a gold star?)

This was my least favorite thing to talk about. I see it everywhere in the hallways and other stuff. But people do it just to be funny and gain attention. Really can't you do something else like show off your talent. You don't have to be a jerk to fit in with the rest. If they want you to bully someone so you can join their group just walk away.

I hate it when people physically bully someone. It makes me so angry I get fired up like crazy and want to full on beat the kid up. But in the long run it will be in the principles office. And usually when I stick up for people they say I didn't, it makes me so angry. They are just the rudest people ever. But at times I use to bully people, because I thought it was funny.

People seriously commit suicide because of it. I heard about someone who got bullied so much that he posted, a YouTube video of himself beating himself up with a bat! (Yes a motherfreaken BAT!) Don't you agree that is super messed up. Imagine if you were the bully watching the video, gosh dang you would be like, "Did I just kill someone because of words?" And you obviously did cause you watched the video. Don't be like this kind of a person. (I am using John and Sam as an example.)

"Sam you are just so dumb you can't even get a B+ really your stupid." I honestly know that this sounds like a really dumb thing to say to someone. Your probably like, "Why on earth is that offensive at all?" Well what if John's grandma died or something. He would probably try to join her especially if he has a religion.

I know you think that killing yourself over something is dumb. Well it is not, in some cases it is quite sad actually, that people just kill theirselves because of some verbal attack. Lots of people do it because of verbal attacks. Once I thought that verbal attacking was the main cause of death. xD

Even when people are kidding, others may not take it the way you think they will.

Vote if you hate bullying

Just to keep you informed maybe next week I will post (sorry for no punctuation here don't get mad)

You can leave a comment saying, "Happy birthday." If you want because Sunday is my birthday. If you don't want to I won't force you to.